Display : Average increase per second

A place to discuss anything.
RonObvious

Hi,

I've noticed in some videos on BetAngelTV the average increase per second information on the ladder screen and I'm wondering how I turn this on. I've attached 2 screenshots.

One is a screenshot from my setup where there is just Total matched & Increased at & the other is the layout I see in the videos.

How do I display the increase per second?

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Settings > Edit Settings > Display
and tick 'Calculate MA' in the volume moving average area
ShaunWhite

I've never been able to get the 'per second' text to display dispite trying lots of different refresh and 'Intervals' settings.

200ms & 5 intervals, 100ms & 10 intervals etc.

All I ever see is the "Average increase £n.nn " refreshing at the refresh rate.
RonObvious

And what value do I put in the box?

I assumed it wuold be 1 if I wanted it to update per second but the average increase set to 1 just shows €0.00 and thats in a market that is due off in 4 minutes so lots of liquidity.
ShaunWhite

The intervals setting is how many refreshes you'd like to average. Refresh every 500ms use 10 intervals and you get a 5s average.
RonObvious

Ah ok I didnt reaslise it was connected to the refresh rate!

Many thanks Shaun
RonObvious

Hi,

Just thought I'd revisit this to make sure I'm dong this right.

I have my refresh rate at 20ms and so if I want the MA to refresh every second I set it to 50 as 1 second divided by 20ms is 50 but the totals when the MA is refreshing a few minutes before post time seem a little low to me, they're always in around 20's to 40's. In the videos I notice a few minutes before post time average increase is in the hundreds.. am I missing something very simple?

Thanks
gutuami

why don't you design a volume chart. visually much better. it is just on a specific runner but you still get the info
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RonObvious

gutuami wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:38 pm
why don't you design a volume chart. visually much better. it is just on a specific runner but you still get the info
Its not really that big a deal to me but it does annoy me that I can't get it to display how iI want to.

If I use a 200ms refresh rate and set VMA to 5 then it seems to make more sense as the Average increase shows large amounts but If I set the refresh rate to 20ms and VMA set to 50 the amounts are much smaller.

My question would be shouldnt they be the same as they both add up to a 1 second average :?
mcgoo

Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:42 am
mcgoo wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:34 am
Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:19 am

You can, there's a few examples here which could be quickly tweaked
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=21236
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=19820
viewtopic.php?f=69&t=22652
viewtopic.php?f=69&t=22876
Thanks Dallas. Me being lazy :P thinking about how I could look for an overall increase in liquidity in one number but will have a gander in the morning and see what I can come up with
The Selection Volume% is probably the one you need to use (in the stored value area), then using the above examples you can checkpoint it every 60secs or so and show the average +/- after that
Thought I would migrate this to a dedicated thread. Probably my chemo brain :? but I struck out here. Armed every refresh..I tried dividing the market volume (in a history list) by 3000 to get 20ms..but maybe my calc is wrong there. Also tried taking a difference over 60 sec as an SV-armed every refresh and again dividing by 3000 or 1000 etc (Shaun's comments above re how often the number updates refer) .Interesting to see the numbers and they might provide some insight but they only seem to change very infrequently (>1 second). I used my chunky test machine as my main bot server has run out of History lists.Calculating pivot points yesterday did that :D ..you sure we can't have 5 more please? 8-) :P Anyway..the old noggin is blown so have left it for now.Perhaps tomorrow.Any thoughts appreciated
Thebest147

Hi guys could this be used for the start of the race, and could it be tweeked to maybe catch a front runner, if so could you please post how to

Return to “General discussion”