Newbie Question

A place to discuss anything.
wolfgang1983

Since I am new and trying to build balance up using $2 stakes for back and lay on same horse with offset bet with greening. My start off balance $25.00

Should I look at the horses that where the odds are $5 > and above?

I have been doing well in practice mode using Offset bet with greening

Thank you for your time. PS I only have the BA Trader Version At the moment I had the trial of PRO.
ShaunWhite

You might want to use 'liability' staking. That way you are risking $2 no matter which price you are trading at.

If you are new then pls don't expect to grow your balance easily. It will cost money to learn how to trade, you will probably use several $25 banks in the first few months.
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:37 pm
You might want to use 'liability' staking. That way you are risking $2 no matter which price you are trading at.

If you are new then pls don't expect to grow your balance easily. It will cost money to learn how to trade, you will probably use several $25 banks in the first few months.
Personally, I would use $2 stakes. If you use liability staking your back and lay trades would be unbalanced. For example, $2 back at 5.5, $2 lay at 5.0 gives $0.20 profit. Do it the other way round and you've got $0.25 lay at 5.0, $0.25 back at 5.5, one-quarter of the profit.

Return to “General discussion”