One click screen

A place to discuss anything.
Banthorpe

Hya all

Is it possible to get the stake grid as is on the ladder at the top of the one click screen rather than having to over write the stake column
Many Thanks
Dallas

If you right-click a stake on the one-click screen all the presets you have on your ladder screen will appear for you to select from
Banthorpe

Many Thanks
mobius

A silly Sunday question - does anybody know how to get the Green and Non- Green up on the one-click at the same time?
I am currently using the manual & one click as shown -which works, but I'd like to tidy it up a bit and it's Sunday ;)
Lazy Sunday Morning V2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

mobius wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:35 am
A silly Sunday question - does anybody know how to get the Green and Non- Green up on the one-click at the same time?
I am currently using the manual & one click as shown -which works, but I'd like to tidy it up a bit and it's Sunday ;)
Once you have it ticked or unticked however you want it re-save that settings profile
mobius

You're right Dallas but you underestimate my dedication to laziness!
This is what I am using at present – it works - but I am trying to fit everything on one screen

This is 10.09 AM Sunday
It's Practice mode so it doesn't matter – and I've got the ladder up on my third screen - no panic.

This is what I'm trying to achieve................... the all important non-green.
Lazy Sunday V4.png
Because a few minutes later.............
Lazy Sunday V3.PNG
By having the non-green AND greened up I can see instantly:-

At 10.09 ALL 4 HORSES ARE RED. I will lose £10.41 If I green up.

Don't panic 'cos it's only one horse showing a serious loss of £67.61 QUIDS - the other 3 total 74 Pence -that's less than a quid :mrgreen: (nearly)

I seriously need to focus on SilviaCliffs - the bad boy here ... but it did it all itself.

It came in from from a lay price of 6.6 to 5.9 without me lifting a finger and I the watched it all the way - it'll be recorded somewhere - but you can't see it - that's WHY I use both manual and one-click. It's clutzy but it's saved me a fortune and a lot of stress.

It's the difference between a likkle wave and a Tsunami!!!

I've got jockey name, horse name, number of the house they live in the colour of the jockeys knickers what the horse had for breakfast etc. etc.

I just can't see the wood for the trees when trying to get that £67.61 LEAP OUT AT ME ...and say don't panic - only one geegees actin' up.

There's gotta be something better than my hammer and nail approach surely? This version is great I've even got an XXX column for when I run out of alt, ctrl and shift and daft colours and names (:idea: it will also mean i can put real names on the buttons cos I will have more space).

Please note my ultimate aim is for one BIG GREEN BUTTON like this :mrgreen: - just press it once and .....
"win whatever the results. Here is the answer."
I can't remember who said that, can you? :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

I'm not 100% sure I know what you mean from that last message, are you asking if you can have;

Two trade profit columns so greening can be enabled on one of them?
mobius

Yup! The layout I use is pretty heath robinson but it helps - I've thrown up the three monitor layout under the prerace advice thread - Ah Ha
this'll work here now
DEMO FLASHBACK gif.GIF
there we go

the %of net stake adds some really useful features and I'm trying to combine them with the automation to produce a oneclick for my other laptops(they can't handle the graphics and flashback as well as my my main laptop.

Ultimately the screen will look like this:-

:mrgreen: Press here for money

I like to keep it simple ;)

Return to “General discussion”