When to have brake after trading with profit

A place to discuss anything.
wolfgang1983

Hi, I have been working hard to day in trading. I have had about $91 profit from today's trade should I stop for the day or keep going. My mind is right I don't feels stressed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

what are you asking us for. if you want to carry on then do so. if you dont
then stop. it really is that simple!!!!
Kai

Well you're not tired because you're basically averaging 1 smaller race per hour, those 2 trading sessions that you had are pretty small ones in racing terms. Of course, you have to wait for your preferred trading setups before you get involved, but ideally you want to try and compress more racing into a smaller time frame. Otherwise, it may not be worth your time, probably like the last 5 hours on that screenshot. Hope you didn't lower stakes on Aussie racing just because you were doing well on US racing and you didn't want to mess up a good day.

That's the beauty of trading, if you really wanted you could grind the markets all day and night if it's worth your time, but for most traders it's really not.
wolfgang1983

Kai wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:56 am
Well you're not tired because you're basically averaging 1 smaller race per hour, those 2 trading sessions that you had are pretty small ones in racing terms. Of course, you have to wait for your preferred trading setups before you get involved, but ideally you want to try and compress more racing into a smaller time frame. Otherwise, it may not be worth your time, probably like the last 5 hours on that screenshot. Hope you didn't lower stakes on Aussie racing just because you were doing well on US racing and you didn't want to mess up a good day.

That's the beauty of trading, if you really wanted you could grind the markets all day and night if it's worth your time, but for most traders it's really not.
I was doing some lay trades on (US) racing to see if could build up balance to do some real trades $200 I did achieve my min bank was after so thought I take it easy on AU back and lay trades. I am having break for bit might try some UK races but in different time zone to me. I am based in New Zealand. I am really just starting out.

Return to “General discussion”