Proform - Any users out there?

A place to discuss anything.
Henry1963

I have been successfully running a piece of automation software, mainly using pace as a starting point, been mainly using GeeGeez and TheBettingGuy site. I know Proform is supposed to be the best, but at £195 for 8 weeks, a bit expensive to find out if it would be useful.

Any advice would be welcome.
firlandsfarm

I use it purely for the database, probably the best around. I interrogate the database directly through MS Access and Transact SQL. Note: once you install Proform you have an 'open' installation of SQL Server 2008 R2 to use for any database purposes if you are that way inclined. I have my own database running next to Proform for my Betfair and other betting data so that I can then build my own algorithms to interrogate Proform and track their success with my own data. If used to the full I would say the complete package is quite cheap at £3.50 per day for what you get. The only observation I would make is that you need to find your own selection or own way to manipulate/filter their selections not because they are no good but because there is a 'herd' following them. If you are not prepared to address the data directly they have a good system builder but it takes a little patience to get the best from it.

Hope that is of some help.
Henry1963

to be honest, all I want to know is if there are front runners within races
SeaHorseRacing

Patternform.co.uk

If not, use attheraces.com on the race card, click on pace on top of the card.
SeaHorseRacing

Henry1963 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 4:12 pm
Forgot to tag. Response above ☝️
firlandsfarm

Henry1963 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 4:12 pm
I think Proform would be overkill for that

Return to “General discussion”