Reduced cost of Practice Mode version.

Help improve Bet Angel.
kqv91y

Would it be possible to make a free or reduced cost version of Bet Angel Professional that only works in practice mode? I know there are other versions but I am trying to test various automation's and the full price of £30 a month is a bit steep. Again I know if I purchase longer periods price is reduced.
I have used up my 7 day trial.
Euler

Betfair will not let us produce a practice mode only version as they actively discourage practice mode only usage. That fact aside, you could spend months working on something in practice mode only to find out that it doesn't work when you use real money. So it's better to bite the bullet amortise the cost of a subscription over a reasonable time period and use real money immediately. Practice most is great for testing, refining and debugging a strategy, but only by using real money will you be able to see if it actually works.
kqv91y

Thanks for swift reply, I get the Betfair not allowing point.
I am using the Betdaq free version with small stakes, I can duplicate nearly all i want using Excel link and VBA just suffer from Betdaq limited markets. When I have made enough on this I will renew license :D
I assume the Trader version does not have Excel link.

Return to “Suggestions”