In-Play Trader Updates

Help improve Bet Angel.
Tuco

It would really help if the in-play trader selections were right justified from the winning post.

It would also help if the selection order was customisable as I often play in markets where there are selections that cannot win and get in the way of those that can, ie next goalscorer market where someone has been substituted or is a substitute yet to take to the field.

A customisable selection width from the winning post would also be useful if you see the Premier League Straight TriCast 2015/16 market https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/# ... .118280283.
Tuco

I've updated to v1.46.0 today and will advise if any untoward or adverse results are found.

I would love it if some In-play Trader updates could be considered:

1) Could the selections be right justified from the winning post (makes choosing the correct selection/odds line easier)

2) Could the selection name be made (if selected) to be active with customisable odds integrated with Left click Back, Right-click Lay choice (you could choose custom odds for each selection - would make fastest finger opportunities easier)

3) Could the market selection order be customisable? (there are many markets I play that have selections in the list that CANNOT win ie they are not on the field of play) and as such get in the way of seeing the desired selection, at which time it's often then too late and the opportunity is missed.

If any of these haven't been explained well enough, please do ask :)
Tuco

Tuco wrote:
An update my previous post:

2) Could the selection name be made to be 'active' and integrated with the in-play trader settings in the same way as the odds line is - this would make fastest finger opportunities easier.

This would work especially well with the 'Custom ticks outside best market price' setting

BetAngel wrote:
It's not clear what you mean by this. Could you raise this in the Suggestions section of the forum and provide as much detail as possible so that we can look at the implications of the idea and others can +1 the thread if they like it.

Tuco wrote:
Simply that the selection name is live and active and left clicking or right clicking the selection name would fire bets in at the requested odds as per the in-play trader settings - this saves vital milliseconds of time in highly time sensitive scenarios
Tuco

BAP v1.47.0

Excellent 'staking method' updates - thank you (if you look back a long time ago I was asking for the ability to have seperate back and lay liability stakes which has been met and some with this new staking method update release - thank you.)

I've never had any installation trouble - I always update to the first beta release and it takes 2 minutes and couldn't be any easier!

Finally, another few requests I had were regarding to the 'in-play' trader window - there are several requests to be considered (as previously requested):

1) Firstly, could we have the selections right justified from the winning post?
2) Could we activelt MOVE the winning post to allow greater (or lesser) space for the selection names (think the English Premier League Tri-Cast, then you'll know there is a problem!)
3) Could we create ACTIVE selection names to fire bets in as per the odds settings on the in-play trader (ie Custom ticks 'outside' best market price could be set to 100 ticks) - in the heat of battle this would save crucial millisecinds and would be the difference between getting matched or not.
4) The ability to customise the order of the selections with a simple drag method - there are many markets where there are selections NOT on the field of play and therefore can't score the next goal and such like - they currently get in the way of those who are on the field of play, and they could be moved to the bottom of the in-play trader window and be out of the way.

Thanks guys - keep up the good work :)
nick11

Hi all

anyway to automate the horse racing in-play trader so that i do not have to do the finger clicking?

any recommendations for a gaming mouse so i can set it up to place the trade with a quicker click?

Nathane30

please, please, please could we have shortcut keys to back/lay each selection?

would be quicker than moving the mouse then clicking, especially on a laptop
Tuco

My suggestions in this thread to update the in-play trader can be summarised as follows:

1. To be able to custom sort the order of selections in the in-play trader - a simple drag and drop method would be a welcome addition.

2. To be able to sort the order by both first name and last name both ascending and descending the in-play trader (simply add these sorting options to the existing price sorting options), would all be welcome additions.

3. To have the selections name right justfied from the winning post so it is easier to see exactly which line corresponds to which selection - as it stands with a short name and then a long gap it wastes valuable milliseconds ensuring which line correlates to which selection.

4. To be able to assign either a fixed back or lay bet at a fixed set of odds for a fixed stake (along with the usual staking method options) by simply clicking the name of the selection in the in-play trader - very useful in split second decisions - ie you could back at 1.01 with a single click on the name OR lay at any price you wish - would be a welcome addition.
Tuco

Tuco wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:29 am
Another small but useful update would be to have the selection names right justfy from the odds line so it is easier to see exactly which line corresponds to which selection name - as it stands with a short name and then a long one, in a long list it's harder than it needs to be to see the line to which the short name corresponds, not forgetting that this is the in-play trader where every millisecond counts ;)
If the above right justification from the winning post suggestion is a no go, perhaps you could extend the dots from the winning post back to the end of the selection name?

Return to “Suggestions”