In-Play Trader Updates

Help improve Bet Angel.
Tuco

Good evening Team BetAngel,

I wonder if it's possible to have a selection removal option in the in-play trader box by having an 'x' alongside each of the market selections allowing the removal of that selection from the box? There are many times I would like to remove and/or custom re-order the selections up/down on the in-play trader such as when you definitely don't want to back or lay that selection. By remaining in the in-play trader box the selection gets in the way (...as an example, in the Grand national you could remove the selections of horses as/when they fall) and it takes longer to get to the selections you want to choose.

Having clicked the 'x' to remove the selection, you would need to close and then re-open the in-play trader to get ALL the market selections back.

Another in-play trader update I've thought about is having a 2nd in-play trader box for the main screen market, which again could be customised by way of removal of any selections and custom re-ordering.

Any questions about these update thoughts, please ask.
xtrader14

I like Bet Angel. I think its great.

If I can think of one option I'd like to improve (IMO) for the in-play markets is removing all matched bets in the "Traded Bar Volume" column once the market goes in play.

This would allow me to see how much is being traded on each Horse in running without the Pre Race Volume being available. This is just a suggesstion and I dont expect anybody to do it. I just think that it would be good to see exactly where the IR money is going in isolation.

Thanks for listening.
The dog of ry

I would pay extra for an optional column, that displays the Betfair SP once the race has been turned in-play. Then maybe options to back/lay at SP, or perhaps, for example, "back @ 2 ticks below SP".
Wildly

I'd like to be able to put verticle lines showing price points so you can see at a glance without hovering the mouse and looking at the text at the bottom.
xtrader14

Being able to highlight price points would be a good idea. Say as example 2.16 you could highlight that from blue to yellow just giving you a visual reference.

As said before dont expect anybody to do these things but just might be a good option for any future updates.
Tuco

...another possible update to consider for the next release (which I for one would certainly use on a daily basis) would be to have the option to right click and select "display market in new In-play Trader window" (...same and in addition to 'display market in new Ladder window' when right clicking when selecting a market). This additional feature I would find most useful as I'm often wanting to trade several in-play markets in real-time at the same time :)
Tuco

I've been trying to trade an in-play market this evening in which there were 47 selections, but only 20 of those selctions were 'live' and 27 were 'non-runners'.

In such a scenario those 27 non-runners very much get in the way on the in-play trader and it would be great to be able to remove them from the in-play trader view as per my opening post and hence my update request :)
Tuco

Another small but useful update would be to have the selection names right justfy from the odds line so it is easier to see exactly which line corresponds to which selection name - as it stands with a short name and then a long one, in a long list it's harder than it needs to be to see the line to which the short name corresponds, not forgetting that this is the in-play trader where every millisecond counts ;)
Tuco

Any thoughts about these in-play trader suggestions BA?
andrejt

+1 from me
Tuco

It would really help if the in-play trader selections were right justified from the winning post.

It would also help if the selection order was customisable as I often play in markets where there are selections that cannot win and get in the way of those that can, ie next goalscorer market where someone has been substituted or is a substitute yet to take to the field.

A customisable selection width from the winning post would also be useful if you see the Premier League Straight TriCast 2015/16 market https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/# ... .118280283.
Tuco

I've updated to v1.46.0 today and will advise if any untoward or adverse results are found.

I would love it if some In-play Trader updates could be considered:

1) Could the selections be right justified from the winning post (makes choosing the correct selection/odds line easier)

2) Could the selection name be made (if selected) to be active with customisable odds integrated with Left click Back, Right-click Lay choice (you could choose custom odds for each selection - would make fastest finger opportunities easier)

3) Could the market selection order be customisable? (there are many markets I play that have selections in the list that CANNOT win ie they are not on the field of play) and as such get in the way of seeing the desired selection, at which time it's often then too late and the opportunity is missed.

If any of these haven't been explained well enough, please do ask :)
Tuco

Tuco wrote:
An update my previous post:

2) Could the selection name be made to be 'active' and integrated with the in-play trader settings in the same way as the odds line is - this would make fastest finger opportunities easier.

This would work especially well with the 'Custom ticks outside best market price' setting

BetAngel wrote:
It's not clear what you mean by this. Could you raise this in the Suggestions section of the forum and provide as much detail as possible so that we can look at the implications of the idea and others can +1 the thread if they like it.

Tuco wrote:
Simply that the selection name is live and active and left clicking or right clicking the selection name would fire bets in at the requested odds as per the in-play trader settings - this saves vital milliseconds of time in highly time sensitive scenarios
Tuco

BAP v1.47.0

Excellent 'staking method' updates - thank you (if you look back a long time ago I was asking for the ability to have seperate back and lay liability stakes which has been met and some with this new staking method update release - thank you.)

I've never had any installation trouble - I always update to the first beta release and it takes 2 minutes and couldn't be any easier!

Finally, another few requests I had were regarding to the 'in-play' trader window - there are several requests to be considered (as previously requested):

1) Firstly, could we have the selections right justified from the winning post?
2) Could we activelt MOVE the winning post to allow greater (or lesser) space for the selection names (think the English Premier League Tri-Cast, then you'll know there is a problem!)
3) Could we create ACTIVE selection names to fire bets in as per the odds settings on the in-play trader (ie Custom ticks 'outside' best market price could be set to 100 ticks) - in the heat of battle this would save crucial millisecinds and would be the difference between getting matched or not.
4) The ability to customise the order of the selections with a simple drag method - there are many markets where there are selections NOT on the field of play and therefore can't score the next goal and such like - they currently get in the way of those who are on the field of play, and they could be moved to the bottom of the in-play trader window and be out of the way.

Thanks guys - keep up the good work :)
nick11

Hi all

anyway to automate the horse racing in-play trader so that i do not have to do the finger clicking?

any recommendations for a gaming mouse so i can set it up to place the trade with a quicker click?

Return to “Suggestions”