Guardian Rules - Note section

Help improve Bet Angel.
sionascaig

When creating rules in Guardian it can be easy to lose track of changes made as rules are developed over time (i.e. conditions added / modified, what works / what doesnt, why certian conditions have been included).

A nice to have would be the ability to capture text say in a "notes" section, so that there is a reminder of why specific changes have been made to a certain verison of a rule.

Regards
J
andrejt

sionascaig wrote:When creating rules in Guardian it can be easy to lose track of changes made as rules are developed over time (i.e. conditions added / modified, what works / what doesnt, why certian conditions have been included).

A nice to have would be the ability to capture text say in a "notes" section, so that there is a reminder of why specific changes have been made to a certain verison of a rule.

Regards
J
+1
broadsword

+1
Thought i'd resurrect this post as it's been a while.

I've traded alot through Guardian lately and it would be great to have an extra column to take notes and have these added to the log in question.

This means it would keep a nice history of the days events and means to improve.

Thanks
Russ
DaveJessop

I was going to suggest a notes section in the rules editor but I'll just bump this instead :)

It would be nice to just have a freeform section on the rule to remind yourself why you added something like a condition or changed the timings of arming rules etc

Sometimes you look back at a rule you haven't used for a while to maybe take it in a different direction and think "why the hell did I do that?"
Anbell

sionascaig wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:16 am
When creating rules in Guardian it can be easy to lose track of changes made as rules are developed over time (i.e. conditions added / modified, what works / what doesnt, why certian conditions have been included).

Regards
J
+1 a great idea!

Return to “Suggestions”