Guardian Suggestion

Help improve Bet Angel.
Dallas

Would like to put forward a suggestion to add into guardian

Option to select and specify the number of seconds after market turns in-play when using

1) Automatically Switch Bet Angel Market
and
2) Restrict Refresh

It currently has event start time but nothing for when actually going in-play.
PeterLe

I know you cant restrict the refresh to start till after the event start time..but on the inplay, could you do it like this?

(I used to use something like this in the summer months when there are lots of races on esp bank hols and when I was using excel extensively)...as most of the inplay action only starts towards the end of the race.
If you set up a rule like the attached and restrict the refesh from say 10 secs before till 700 secs afterwards; woudl that give you what you want?
Regards
Peter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Thanks for the response PeterLe, I do use the switch market rule type in some files but In addition to adding it to the guardian main page for the restrict refresh i thought if it could also be included for the switching markets option at the same time it would make things easier than having to always add/edit it within individual files.

Main reason for the restrict refresh till IR is I have a number of ideas to try that will be armed only at certain times IR and if guardian could be restricted to these i could use the whole 200ms refresh on just that market or at worse only be cycling through two and leave my main screens free.
PeterLe

Ah I see what you mean now
Regards
Peter
andrejt

+1 from me
greenmark

Did anything happen about this suggestion.

Yesterday (in practice mode thankfully) I shipped 2 big losses on the chepstow 17.35 and 18.05 because they were 6 mins or so late away
and my 10 min restrict refresh kicked in mid-race and therefore missed my offset and stoploss.

I reaiise I could extend the "To seconds after start time" but that doesn't really solve the issue as races can be delayed by arbitrary number of minutes. The 30 minute delays aren't an issue as none of my bets would be placed in that scenario.

I also realise delays aren't very frequent, but they are a regular occurence.

Anyway, just a thought.

Return to “Suggestions”