Market Overview

Help improve Bet Angel.
Korattt

may I suggest to do away with the colour yellow on the MO chart?, either that or present the chart with a black background, with contrasting (white or grey) axis', as for me find it hard to pick out as all the other colours are quite prominent?
SeaHorseRacing

Korattt wrote:may I suggest to do away with the colour yellow on the MO chart?, either that or present the chart with a black background, with contrasting (white or grey) axis', as for me find it hard to pick out as all the other colours are quite prominent?
I mentioned this about a year ago. I agree. This is the only part of bet angel I can fault. A very good software btw and in a league of its own.

You can change the colours but it is annoying. You can't even see the yellow with the white background. I just leave it as standard. A lot of markets you can trade without the market overview but today was a perfect example of all 3 in the betting drifting and the market overview would have been vital to know why if you only have a few ladders up.

Would be great to be able to change the background colours and the thickness of the lines. A choice of colours would be great.

I think white makes it harder to focus along with the thin lines.
vladilyich

+1 for a darker background or at least a choice of skins.
Korattt

still would useful to be offered a black background, I do have the MO chart running but find it an absolute pain to pick out runners in yellow, even more so when it's the favourite
Trader_Tom

+1 from me. Customisation of this chart would be great. Like others have mentioned, a black background with thicker lines or even just thicker lines would probably be fine. As far as customization goes I'd love to see the following...

Customise it to show a selected amount of ladders, so if you have 5 ladders on your screen then you could have just those 5 on the market overview. I'd also love it if each colour could represent a ladder rather than a runner. So Red would be ladder 1, Yellow would be ladder 2 etc. This would allow you to clearly identify which runner you're looking at by colour association and speed things up as I only ever tend to glance up at it.

Be able to select an odds range automatically rather than manually selecting/deselecting runners. So you could have it automatically deselect runners that are above 10's etc. If the chart was then priced at 1.01 - 10 (or whatever range you set) without changing over time you could get a real accurate representation of where the price has been.

Pretty please :D
Geordie

Trader_Tom wrote:+1 from me. Customisation of this chart would be great. Like others have mentioned, a black background with thicker lines or even just thicker lines would probably be fine. As far as customization goes I'd love to see the following...

Customise it to show a selected amount of ladders, so if you have 5 ladders on your screen then you could have just those 5 on the market overview. I'd also love it if each colour could represent a ladder rather than a runner. So Red would be ladder 1, Yellow would be ladder 2 etc. This would allow you to clearly identify which runner you're looking at by colour association and speed things up as I only ever tend to glance up at it.

Be able to select an odds range automatically rather than manually selecting/deselecting runners. So you could have it automatically deselect runners that are above 10's etc. If the chart was then priced at 1.01 - 10 (or whatever range you set) without changing over time you could get a real accurate representation of where the price has been.

Pretty please :D
+1, very useful.
Korattt

further to this, any thoughts to which MO chart is easier to read?, BA please consider changing this to being able to customise, it would be a massive help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
welshboy06

Korattt wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:33 am
further to this, any thoughts to which MO chart is easier to read?, BA please consider changing this to being able to customise, it would be a massive help
I've used this software and have to say I do prefer the black background on the Market Overview screen. First thing I did when I re-subbed to BA was try and change the background. :(
Euler

It was knicked from Bet Angel, but a different background put on. I'm sure we can look at if for a future release.
Korattt

bump bump bumperty bump

Return to “Suggestions”