Dead Space Between Adjacent Odds

Help improve Bet Angel.
Scamp

I have a lot of very small odds cells, and small fonts on the ladders.

When trading in play, I frequently try to place a bet, and find that I have hit the "dead" space between two adjacent odds. Obviously my bet doesn't get registered let alone matched, and by the time I realise this, the price has zoomed away leaving me with a red.

Please consider making the cell boundaries "live" so that we can quickly click roughly where we need to, and feel confidence that our bet request will be registered.
98lewisj

Love this idea. I frequently do the same.
Scamp

Also the bet placed sound, should only happen if I haven't hit a 'dead' area.
ShaunWhite

Scamp wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:20 pm
I have a lot of very small odds cells, and small fonts on the ladders.

When trading in play, I frequently try to place a bet, and find that I have hit the "dead" space between two adjacent odds. Obviously my bet doesn't get registered let alone matched, and by the time I realise this, the price has zoomed away leaving me with a red.

Please consider making the cell boundaries "live" so that we can quickly click roughly where we need to, and feel confidence that our bet request will be registered.
Which one should be used if you click the boundary.? Actually the 'dead' boundary is likely to be a feature of the control used in the code and unlikely to be detected as an action and therefore undetectable by the code. I think the easiest solution would be to use the settings to increase the size of the cells and font. Or, you could use the inplay trader screen, or get a larger monitor so that you can display the depth of ladder you prefer at a resolution that suits your mousing ability.

A further option would be to define a close trade keystroke or use the close trade icon. Submitting a bet when you click roughly near somewhere sounds like a bad idea and likely to cause more trouble than it solves.

Return to “Suggestions”