Suggestion for the forum software

Help improve Bet Angel.
mjmorris335

Would it be possible to have the Quick Links|New Posts|Active Topics links duplicated at the bottom of the page?

On a laptop It's a real PITA having to scroll back up from the bottom of the page. Or I could just be overly grumpy today...

<Later> Nope, it's definitely a PITA.

Mike
Jamie

Clicking the little up arrow icon ^ at the bottom right corner of any post will scroll to the top of the page.
LeTiss

I'd like there to be a way of highlighting some of the better posts, because there are so many fantastic insights from people on this forum, but they just get lost once a thread runs out of steam
jimibt

LeTiss wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:08 pm
I'd like there to be a way of highlighting some of the better posts, because there are so many fantastic insights from people on this forum, but they just get lost once a thread runs out of steam
you mean like a *my favourites* section, or literally just a way to highlight (on your login) key sections within a given thread? if the latter, then this might work: http://www.marker.to/
mjmorris335

Jamie wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:03 pm
Clicking the little up arrow icon ^ at the bottom right corner of any post will scroll to the top of the page.
Yes, but it's still an extra click from where I want to be when there's plenty of real estate available at the bottom of the page.

Mike

Return to “Suggestions”