My FAT FINGER - be very careful

Help improve Bet Angel.
Shamrock

I want to start by saying I am not blaming anyone but myself, but be careful you dont get caught.
In Betangel when you click on the stake in the one click screen on your bets the stake turns blue and when you enter the new stake it overwrites it.
I was sure this was the case with the odds as well but as you will see on the video, not all the time.
I was changinging odds from 1.11 to 1.65 - not realising it had not turned blue and the odds then became 1.651.11 and took the highest back price of 11.5.
I have managed to replicate it on the video - easy to do so be careful.

Question to BA, why will it turn blue sometimes? why will a bet be accepted at 1.651.11?

https://youtu.be/i-xsAzivjrc

Cheers
Tuco

...when the odds/stake clicked on turns blue you are overwriting the odds/stake - when they have not you have simply placed the cursor in the box and are not overwriting the odds/stake but adding to it - how BA interprets such an entry I don't know, but thanks for highlighting this possible danger.

With just two selections in a market and little spread between the back/lay odds, you are always much better advised to use the ladder screens

Return to “Suggestions”