Help improve Bet Angel.

Would you recommend

Yes I agree
75%
Don’t see any use.
25%

Total votes: 12
SeaHorseRacing

I am hoping this will be popular.. but unsure.

Hoping to suggest the option to be able to remove you last stake by click.
Currently, as I can remember you can click to remove a stake on Betangel. However if for this examples stake you were using £2 stakes. If you staked £2 on a selection that was unmatched and again staked another £2 totalling it to £4. Now your unmatched stake is £4 I would request the option to remove you last stake (£2) instead of all at the click of the mouse (possibly right click)

This would enable people to scalp very quickly and being able to may 4/5 clicks to add a stake an then very quickly clicking the right mouse to remove each one by one.

I know you can click x on the bet notification area but when scalping It’s just not viable for me.

Have it as a key stroke would also be a bonus.

I would also propose not necessarily for myself but already made screens set ups.For example, a ladder set up with the BF graphs positioned underneath all set up.

I think a lot of newbies struggle to get to grips on this area because there is so much to do and set up, but with an option to have a basic set up may help.

Just a couple of tiny little things that are not available will go down well.

Anyway, hopefully few others can offer an opinion.
ShaunWhite

100%
Wanted this from day 1.

If you find yourself overstaked because conditions have changed and want to kill the last click or two, you have to send the first bit to the back of the queue. It can be done from the Unmatched Bets window but it's a pain.

Probably a feature some will never need, might be a style that's wrong or alien to some, but it would be nice if Kill Last/All was in the settings somewhere.
Dallas

Perhaps a keyboard shortcut would be the easiest way to implement it and the quickest to action for the user?
SeaHorseRacing

Yep.

Personally the feature could be dangerous for some. However for me I’m not really a scalper. Slow scalping not what I’m about. But when the conditions are right I will aggressively scalp where I am literally chucking nearly every stake out the window.

Nothing worse when your stake is at the front of the que and your other is at the back and I very quickly want to remove my last stake.
SeaHorseRacing

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:40 pm
Perhaps a keyboard shortcut would be the easiest way to implement it and the quickest to action for the user?
Yes keyboard stroke would be great.
ShaunWhite

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:29 pm
then very quickly clicking the right mouse to remove each one by one.
right mouse is set a stop

not quite sure what you mean about a kbd shortcut, is there a window somewhere I havn't seen that let's you do it? Apart from the unmatched bets window.
SeaHorseRacing

The reason I suggest by click is because:

My BF balance is and always has been relatively low.
When I enter a market I scater stakes throughout the ladders.

For example if I am using a £75 stake. I will go and click say 3 £75 (£225) at 6.2 and I may also put 3 £75 at 6.8 (£225)

But what I find happens is that I now spot a new opportunity and now want to keep my favourable positions but at the same time release some funds.

So I then hover over 6.2 click click and now removed my last two £75 stakes.

This for me is so important. I know you can click using the bet overview and remove them individually but this idea allows me to remove without any hassle or distraction.
SeaHorseRacing

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:54 pm
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:29 pm
then very quickly clicking the right mouse to remove each one by one.
right mouse is set a stop

not quite sure what you mean about a kbd shortcut, is there a window somewhere I havn't seen that let's you do it? Apart from the unmatched bets window.

Ah yes it is. Just thinking of a way to be able to remove a certain positions last stakes rather than the last stakes in total.
So I can specifically remove last stakes from a certain position rather than last stakes from all stakes if you know what I mean.

Yes you can cancel on unmatched bets window but for me I used to use that on a separate screen and takes more than a few seconds to go over find the stake you want removed than click it.

I would may suggest a key stroke that works but only when you hover over that particular stake...
SeaHorseRacing

Or even better the option to change the stop loss click to a remove last stake click.. than have stop loss as a keystroke option.
ShaunWhite

Nooo. I use right click sometimes so I'd never get used to it :)

Pity Shift/Alt/Ctrl are used by servants.

One click to remove 1, double click to remove all ?
SeaHorseRacing

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:07 pm
Nooo. I use right click sometimes so I'd never get used to it :)

Pity Shift/Alt/Ctrl are used by servants.

That could work.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:07 pm
Sounds like we need a configuration point for the unmatched bets columns so that you can define what a single-click/double-click/right mouse buttons do.

We wouldn't want to enable double-click by default because people might trigger it by accident when they've over-staked and are getting the shakes! :) But happy to have it configurable. Also adding it as a Keyboard Shortcut sounds like a good idea and won't be too much extra work.... it could then be bound to a gaming mouse's extra buttons.
SeaHorseRacing

Would be great 👍

Return to “Suggestions”