Improve Restrict Refresh To/From time period options

Help improve Bet Angel.
Wolf1877

I use multiple instances of BA with Guardian linked to excel to monitor different periods of pre-off racing markets.
The last few minutes and inplay are obviously much faster markets than say hours before the off.
In football markets there may be people who only want to automate processing for the 2nd half of a match.
I think it would be useful to enhance the Restrict Refresh time window so that the To/From seconds could both finish before or after the scheduled start so that unnecessary guardian refreshing can be avoided. I'd suggest maybe add 2 option radio buttons (before/after start time) next to the To and From seconds combo boxes to allow complete flexibility relative to the start time for selected markets.
dropss81

I would like to add my suggestion to this one if is possible.

Recently I noticed that if I load Guardian with all today HR+GH, add a bot (firing last 10 min before start) to them and I switch to 200ms refresh rate, the list is affected by suspended markets and future markets.
I would like to load maybe 200 events into guardian, events start at different times, leave it for whole day to run and the refresh rate to be applied only to events that start in the next 5-10 minutes. I realised that unnecessary markets are refreshed and I don't want that even the list is loaded with 200 events.

Is It possible to apply the refresh rate only to events which start in the next 5 min?

I read a suggestion to create an autoload of events into Guardian

Thaks
Dallas

dropss81 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:16 pm

I would like to load maybe 200 events into guardian, events start at different times, leave it for whole day to run and the refresh rate to be applied only to events that start in the next 5-10 minutes. I realised that unnecessary markets are refreshed and I don't want that even the list is loaded with 200 events.

Is It possible to apply the refresh rate only to events which start in the next 5 min?
Do you mean you want to restrict the refresh for different times depending on the market type? ie, 5-10 mins for horses and 5 min for greyhounds?

If not and they are all to be restricted to the same time thats what restricting the refresh already does but if you have you got the 'Export reports on market closure' ticked it'll need to run a periodic refresh outside of restricted refresh in order to spot the time the market closure occurs.
dropss81

Thanks for your reply.

Yes . For different markets different refresh rate because prices are moving with a impressive speed.
greg

Hi Dallas
I'd also like to ask for an improvement if it's possible please.
I restricted the time I want the advance charts to the last tens before the off but if I load the whole days racing into Guardian then as the day wears on the charts start further and further across too the middle to right side so the info reaches the far right before the off and I can't see the latest volume bars clearly.
So would it be possible to tick a box in settings so the chart only shows the last 10mins and not what's happened from when I loaded all the races into Guardian??

Return to “Suggestions”