Traded volume over time

Help improve Bet Angel.
Gauss

At the moment we are able to select any colour to signify traded volume over a set period, i.e. orange for the last 60 seconds and another for anything else over that, how about having a feature for other time periods,

For example:

Red for last 30 secs
Yellow for 45 secs
Orange for 60 secs
Green 75 secs
Blue 90 seconds

All colours and time periods could be user definable.
to75ne

why and how would that help you?
Gauss

to75ne wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:24 am
I was thinking it could help in distinguishing and to determine true order flow over time.
The Griffin

Gauss wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:55 am
to75ne wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:24 am
I was thinking it could help in distinguishing and to determine true order flow over time.
I'm with you on this and have wondered about it previously, although I think I'd only want one more level (3 in total).

Total since market opened (to identify total range and possible support & resistance levels) and then 2 with user defined periods & colours. eg 60 seconds and 15 seconds to see where current order flow is heading

I have this area quite wide on my ladders to make it easier to read at a glance

More levels/colours than 3 would give me a migraine I think
Gauss

As mentioned it was just a suggestion and it would be user definable so time periods and colours could be tailored to suit, I realise that order flow can be gauged by the settings we already have but thought it would be useful to see % of traded volume against most recent historical volume.

Maybe something like this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Suggestions”