BA makes a freebet into loss...

Help improve Bet Angel.
RedBrain

I think it's the right place for my topic. Because I think there is something to improve.
The situation is very simple.

Football overs market. I backed u2.5 with 10 at 1.27 and then backed o2.5 with 2.70 at 5.00 and that trade created a freebet of 0.80 with 0.00 liability. cool? but problem that the best and profitable and actually the only way of greening this is Betfair website. Because BA can turn this freebet into a loss. Only because it hedges each selections separately... (BF makes it with single bet) So if you have a gap on one of selections - you can get into trouble. And get a LOSS with ZERO liability. Do you think it's ok?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kafkaesque

You're reading, understanding or using the ladder incorrectly. Can't really make out which it is, from what you're saying, but your "complaint" isn't true. The 0.8 freebet, as you call it, as safe enough, bar you trading it further.
RedBrain

Kafkaesque wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:56 am
You're reading, understanding or using the ladder incorrectly. Can't really make out which it is, from what you're saying, but your "complaint" isn't true. The 0.8 freebet, as you call it, as safe enough, bar you trading it further.
So you telling me that I wrong, but can't point where my "mistake" is, nice. I understand the way ladder works - I have described it in my initial post, and it works fine as it should... The greening is not fine and must be improved (that's my suggestion) to be "smart". In my case it must use 0.80 stake to calculate the best possible greening option and use it on one selection.

I migrated from other software trader which doesn't have a lot of features and tools like BA, but ladders there made much more clever.
Dallas

RedBrain wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:00 am
I think it's the right place for my topic. Because I think there is something to improve.
The situation is very simple.

Football overs market. I backed u2.5 with 10 at 1.27 and then backed o2.5 with 2.70 at 5.00 and that trade created a freebet of 0.80 with 0.00 liability. cool? but problem that the best and profitable and actually the only way of greening this is Betfair website. Because BA can turn this freebet into a loss. Only because it hedges each selections separately... (BF makes it with single bet) So if you have a gap on one of selections - you can get into trouble. And get a LOSS with ZERO liability. Do you think it's ok?
Kafkaesque is absolutely right, if you do nothing you have your free bet of $0.80 on over 2.5 goals exactly as its shown on the ladder
If you want to green up then just turn on/use 'Optimized greening' then one bet will green both selections using whichever has the best price

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=17178
RedBrain

Thank you.

Return to “Suggestions”