Suggestion: Option to take existing volume only without creating a position waiting to be matched

Help improve Bet Angel.
jamesedwards

Hi. As per the discussion on the below thread I would find it very helpful to be able to take an entire offered volume at a certain price without any balance carrying over to create a position waiting to be matched.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=18235&p=179785#p179785
eightbo

In the meantime, you could create a workaround by using the BetAngel_1 Excel Spreadsheet Template.
e.g. to lay 3rd selection with current volume at best available price. Create a button and assign the macro of:

Code: Select all

Sub Lay3rdRunnerUsingVolume()
    'Set stake as per volume available at best price
    Range("N13").Value = Range("H14").Value

'Set odds of best available price
    Range("M13").Value = Range("H13").Value

'Execute lay bet and cancel anything left unmatched after 0.2s
    Range("L13").Value = "LAY FILL_KILL:TRUE KILL_DELAY:0.2"
End Sub
This would mean having to navigate to Excel each time you wanted to do that, though.
If you know exactly when you want to do this you could automate it further and wouldn't need to look away from the ladders — for example when the price reaches X.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eightbo

jameegray1 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:50 am
Hi. As per the discussion on the below thread I would find it very helpful to be able to take an entire offered volume at a certain price without any balance carrying over to create a position waiting to be matched.

Should be able to do this now:
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=18643
Stored Values can now look up and store the money available to back/lay at a price or the volume traded at a price. The price to be used can be an entered value, one of the best three markets prices, or can itself be defined by another Stored Value.

On the Parameters page, bets can now be staked using an amount held in a Stored Value.
Dallas

eightbo wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:16 pm
jameegray1 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:50 am

Should be able to do this now:
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=18643
Stored Values can now look up and store the money available to back/lay at a price or the volume traded at a price. The price to be used can be an entered value, one of the best three markets prices, or can itself be defined by another Stored Value.

On the Parameters page, bets can now be staked using an amount held in a Stored Value.
Yes its definitely possible in V1.52 by storing the value of the money waiting, then using that stored value name as your stake amount.

I've uploaded an example to the Servant Shared Files section
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=18661
jamesedwards

Thanks very much. Looking forward to having a play with this when I can get time.

Return to “Suggestions”