Suggestion: Bet Angel window names

Help improve Bet Angel.
jamesedwards

Hi, I like to have most of my Bet Angel windows undocked and located strategically across my screen. As a result I normally have 6 or more Bet Angel windows open at any point in time. As they are each windows in their own right this means that often I find myself in a state of confusion as I am trying to bring various windows back into view, for example if I have been checking my emails in between trading. This is made even more awkward by all the windows being named "Bet Angel - xxxxxx" in the taskbar. Is it possible to either have all the windows behave as one (eg one click brings all Bet Angel windows to the top), or if that is not possible, to rename all the windows so they are more easily distinguishable in the taskbar?
ShaunWhite

Have you tried using Windows Virtual Desktops? Windows key +Tab. You can create new desktops from the strip at the top of the screen.
It's not the solution you need but it might help to keep your sessions organised.
jamesedwards

Thanks that is a function of Windows that I did not know existed! This will work really well. Thanks :)
ShaunWhite

Tbh I only found it recently and by accident. I often use alt-tab and hit the wrong key.

Return to “Suggestions”