Guardian Crisis and why I don’t use Automation for FOOTBALL

Help improve Bet Angel.
soccersaint

It has been suggested often if it’s possible if you can have your matches and markets for your favoured football leagues loaded into Guardian with one click.

Much like the today’s horse racing. ( One Click loads all...)

So for Example you may want just 4 main Europe Prem leagues and their matches loaded with say match odds + H/T markets for each match...(have the option to group your markets by match) so you don’t have the Juventus match odds and then have to search some else in guardian for the other Juventus markets...if that makes sense.

Life would be simple if one click loads those matches and fav markets from those leagues.....

I load those matches + markets everyday and it becomes time consuming and tedious and that’s using a quick pics to help with the function and speed up the process.
Problems arise every day when matches and markets are loaded from the main menu that you don’t need...so then you spend time checking Guardian just to make sure that there’s no matches that shouldn’t be there.

If it’s a busy day I might load 10 games x 3 markets x 4 Leagues :shock:

If after all that your not put off, you then have all the above before you’ve even thought about exporting them to a watch list or even attempted to add automation....

Perhaps we are going to see the tab for “ search markets “ improved or made simple to help football traders or maybe the other markets tab gets improved to give us a feature like the horse racing.....

I love betangel for Guardian but I just don’t understand why that area for football hasn’t been, excuse the pun, tackled before now ? :roll:

Return to “Suggestions”