Guardian add-ons

Help improve Bet Angel.
nubbins

I would like to see the following added to the other exceptional Guardian features - I recon they could save frequent users of Guardian automation loads of time (and frustration due to mis-entering):

1: OR Conditions - the possibility to make not just AND conditions (as today) but also OR conditions, to enable creation of more complex rules (currently the only alternative I have found is adding a significant number of exclusive rules in individual rule rows - this most likely have an impact on performance, and is very cumbersome to debug and modify.

2: Possibility to have guardian (when running) automatically add markets as the are made available from Betfair - based on criteria specified in the "Auto Load" section that is added to Guardian in the same instance :D
2a: In the same "Auto Load" screen, the possibility to specify if a specific rules file should be added when autoloading a market (criteria based).
jimibt

nubbins wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:44 pm
2a: In the same "Auto Load" screen, the possibility to specify if a specific rules file should be added when autoloading a market (criteria based).
i think i've seen a similar request for this feature mentioned before. this would make it pretty easy to run multiple/linked markets against specific rule sets per linked market - i.e. a default rule assigned to a market type.
CallumPerry

+ 1

I quite like the idea of having markets enter my interface when they go live. For example, if I want to record premier league games in the future I could have my logs start from the moment the market was made before even £1 has been matched.

As many others have requested before too, this would be create for automation purposes. Turn up in the morning and there's all my markets automatically ready for me on one screen. I then spend a much shorter amount of time than I do now looking through which ones I definitely would like to trade, record or attach excel to and away I go.

Return to “Suggestions”