Identifying BA and Guardian Windows

Help improve Bet Angel.
firlandsfarm

As BA is explored and experimented on by such minded users a few (small?) improvements would be of help to them. I say 'small' looking from the outside but I appreciate from the inside they may not be so small. :)

There are forum threads advising how to install multiple copies of BA and how to open multiple instances per installation. I do this but apply my brakes because of the difficulties of keeping track of what's what … for instance there is no visible link between a Guardian Window and it's master BA window. Could we have a way of identifying which Guardian window is paired with which BA window.

With multiple installations of BA possible could there also be a way to identify which installation of BA is running the BA window. I am not a coding wiz but I understand the top border of a window can be programmed to accept prescribed text and maybe that could be used. The installation could be identified by the folder holding that set of BA files.

The current confusion is not helped that each open BA and Guardian window falls within the one TaskBar icon for BA. So when you go to the TaskBar icon you not only get a long list of open BA windows but the accompanying Guardian windows will not be immediately paired underneath the BA window unless you opened them together.

Return to “Suggestions”