Flagging the Market Winner(s) in the P&L Report

Help improve Bet Angel.
firlandsfarm

Euler wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 12:29 pm
There is no easy way to do that without a resulting service. But one way you could achieve it is to place a 1p bet on all selections and that would report the winner which you can link up in arrears. Messy, but possible.
OK and thanks for explaining the need for a results service … in my ignorance I assumed Betfair provided that info through their API as they show the winner on the market screen after the finish but if they don't I can understand the problem. Maybe 1p bets is a way to do it so long as Betfair don't get pissed off!
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

firlandsfarm wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 1:23 pm
I assumed Betfair provided that info through their API
There is a Winner indicator on the API - it used to be too slow to update to be useful in the P&L report, but we'll test it again to see if we can make use of it in a future version.
firlandsfarm

Bet Angel wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:10 pm
firlandsfarm wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 1:23 pm
I assumed Betfair provided that info through their API
There is a Winner indicator on the API - it used to be too slow to update to be useful in the P&L report, but we'll test it again to see if we can make use of it in a future version.
Thanks … again I assumed it would be the same as on the market screen when it gets cleared and the winner and their odds are shown

Return to “Suggestions”