Add Coupon to Watch List 0

Help improve Bet Angel.
Dr Ginhog

Hi,
I would like to see the option not to add the coupon to watch list if possible as I am not using watch lists
at the moment and would prefer the watch list to appear only when required if possible. Some thing to consider.
Grindhog
Dr Ginhog

Hi,
I would like to see the option not to add the coupon to watch list if possible as I am not using watch lists
at the moment and would prefer the watch list to appear only when required if possible. Some thing to consider.
Grindhog
Dallas

Just use the filter if you only want to add them to Guardian, a coupon only becomes a coupon once added to the Watch List
Dr Ginhog

Hi Dallas,
Thanks for that. It seems like I can filter out the watch list from the coupon.Must check that out thank you.

Grindhog
Dr Ginhog

Hi Dallas
Was able to filter to an empty watch list but could not get the filtering to exclude the watch list from appearing altogether when the coupon is activated with shortcut key.?? Any suggestions?

grindhog
Dr Ginhog

Hi Dallas,
I got iwhat you were indicating at last .Use filtering only not a coupon to add markets to guardian.
Was a bit unfamiliar with filtering didn't get it.

Thanks for that.
grindhog
Dr Ginhog

Hi Dallas,
While this is not a big deal as all i need to do is to single click away the Watch window I was ultimately
unsuccessful in my quest for the alternative "no watch list window"
Was able to replicate for filter as applied to coupon. However when key automating in "Settings-Behaviour" while you can use the SELECT option there is no separate add/apply option for filter which
meant it was treated as a coupon with the Watch list window appearing. As the filter makes the markets appear anyway in the side window which I could add with a single click but also means that I would have to add the Automation rules separately. Altogether much ado about nothing though. The time saving improvements are so good and nifty I smile every day when I use the single clicking to add my required filtered markets.
grindhog

Return to “Suggestions”