Re: Football Coupon Inc. Stake button

Help improve Bet Angel.
soccersaint

Guardian would hold your matches.
One click on match odds would spawn the coupon.

Staking button and coupon can be placed to spawn away from the bottom screen so as not to interrupt the coupon performance...

I hope you feel it’s an improvement on the existing design...

Please vote with your pen ✅

Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by soccersaint on Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soccersaint

I think developers have missed an opportunity with coupons.

I cannot understand why a coupon, which is a fine idea, hasn’t been linked to Guardian.

If my first instance of Guardian is for my automation, then my second instance is to aid manual trading.

For Example :
If Guardian holds my 25 matches ( match odds ) that I am trading, why wasn’t the coupon designed to work with the current bottom screen in Guardian ( see screen shot )
You would then simply click on a match and rather than display odds at the bottom of Guardian you have an option to display a coupon instead !

The coupon holds all your markets for that match.
And with all the matches held in a master coupon i.e. Guardian - you don’t have to worry about pinning coupons everywhere.

Then with a mouse click once your markets appear you can place a bet from the coupon.

At the moment you cannot even place a bet from a coupon, so I don’t see under the current design how coupons differ much from a watch list.

For manual traders to see the true benefit from coupons they must be able to place a bet from one, with the aid of a stake button pop up this is easily achieved.... ( something like the pink stake button pictured )

I am certain users would value these changes more if coupons were accessed in this way, linked through Guardian and with the ability to place a bet from them.

Please vote for the improvement ✅

All in my humble opinion of course :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Suggestions”