Bet Angel for Tablet users ???

Help improve Bet Angel.
soccersaint

Manual Trading from 1 screen

If you could place a bet from the bottom coupon of Guadian ( Odds ) then you can open up Bet Angel to users of small screens !

If you can click odds and it opens to a staking button that would allow users to bet from one screen.

Then have a tab that then opens up a page with open bets + cash out bets
Same as the betfair cash out bets design.

Wouldn’t that be good ?
Then I don’t need to be at my pc for manual trading...I can trade anywhere anytime from my mobile tablet 😎

Is that a possible in the future ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by soccersaint on Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ANGELS15

There are windows tablets that take mobile 4g SIM cards which would do what you want. You would either have a data plan for mobile internet similar to a mobile phone so you could use it anywhere you get a signal or use WIFI if available.
ANGELS15

EE supply such tablets. Acer is one maufacturer that makes them that are fairly easy to obtain.
soccersaint

Bet Angel software is not designed to neatly operate from one screen for tablet users.

That’s why I mentioned if a screen could be designed to operate within the Guardian area so that the bottom area shows odds and a click would enable you to bet from there with the aid of a staking coupon.

At the moment you cannot do that, there is no simple way other than undock pages and bring in the one click screen. You can’t even upload a coupon and bet from that at the moment either.
Sure that has to change doesn’t it ?
ANGELS15

soccersaint wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:41 pm
Bet Angel software is not designed to neatly operate from one screen for tablet users.

That’s why I mentioned if a screen could be designed to operate within the Guardian area so that the bottom area shows odds and a click would enable you to bet from there with the aid of a staking coupon.

At the moment you cannot do that, there is no simple way other than undock pages and bring in the one click screen. You can’t even upload a coupon and bet from that at the moment either.
Sure that has to change doesn’t it ?
Ok thanks I misunderstood the query.

Return to “Suggestions”