Sound on matched bet

Help improve Bet Angel.
Savage

And here is another suggestion. Following the post below, since i usually don't look at the program, it would be nice to have some sort of sound alert when a bet is matched (either partially our fully). Thank you.
Euler

Using the automation you can trigger a sound alert and test for unmatched bets. So if you combine the two it will make a sound when a bet is matched. Hope that helps.
Savage

Euler wrote:Using the automation you can trigger a sound alert and test for unmatched bets. So if you combine the two it will make a sound when a bet is matched. Hope that helps.
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it and managed the opposite of what i wanted, but it's enough for me. So now Betangel keeps playing a sound, with 1 second interval until my bet is matched (which is good in case i forget i have it open! :D )... Now, if only i could find a sound that doesen't get too annoying... :lol:
Savage

Ok, let me change my mind on the last post. I think it's still a needed feature. I can get the automation to play a sound while a bet is still unmatched, but if a place a 1000 euros bet, and there's still 0,01 euros to be matched, i still get the unmatched sound, and don't know if something is matched our not unless i look at the matched bets screen. So, i think it would be useful to have an option to play a small sound each time there's activity in the matched bets tab.
Thank you.
jackio

An alert sound when an order is filled is essential feature,imo.
Euler

Surely it's already in the software?

You can trigger a sound alert on pretty much anything. Once you have set up the sound you apply a condition to it.

Currently conditions allowed are: -

Inplay
Fixed odds
Relative odds
Weight of money
Number of selections
Close trade profit
Green All condition
Number of unmatched bets
Book %
Unsuspended time
Unmatched bet time
Volume

So to trigger a bet matched alert, you simply apply the condition 'Number of unmatched bets = zero' or lower than 1 or something similar.

If your unmatched bet is as fixed odds, then you apply the alert to trigger when the price reaches those fixed odds.
jackio

Just got on an order matched while reading your post,2 ticks offside before I realized,classic.Can't it be added to settings,sound alerts..enable sound when bet is matched?
Savage

Euler wrote:Surely it's already in the software?

You can trigger a sound alert on pretty much anything. Once you have set up the sound you apply a condition to it.

Currently conditions allowed are: -

Inplay
Fixed odds
Relative odds
Weight of money
Number of selections
Close trade profit
Green All condition
Number of unmatched bets
Book %
Unsuspended time
Unmatched bet time
Volume

So to trigger a bet matched alert, you simply apply the condition 'Number of unmatched bets = zero' or lower than 1 or something similar.

If your unmatched bet is as fixed odds, then you apply the alert to trigger when the price reaches those fixed odds.
Thanks for the suggestion, but there are 2 small problems with that suggestion.

First of all, if i only place 1 bet per game, then i would spend almost all game with the selected sound playing, because the unmatched bets would be 0.

Second, as i said a few post behind, if i only place 1 bet with a large amount, the unmatched bets would be =/= 0, therefore only if all the bet got matched would the sound start playing. But there could be only 0,01 euros left to match and there would still be no sound.

So, i still suggest that it would be nice to have a small sound each time there is activity in the matched bets tab. With that i would know my bet is being filled, and there would be silence if there nothing is happening.

Again, sorry for my english, and keep up the excellent work.
Euler

If you sound an alert when a bet is being matched then it will sound that alert on each bet matched. On the football last night it took 35 bets to get my order matched so that would have been incredibly annoying.

I think you need to decide the exact conditions on which you see a matched bet triggering a sound alert. Then we can look at how that would be implemented.
Savage

Thanks for the quick reply.

I think probably the best thing (if technically possible) would probably be to have 3 distinct sounds.

Sound A to be played for the first match of a bet
Sound B for any following matches of the same bet
Sound C for the final match of the bet

If there would be a preference to disable each of the sounds individually, then, in your case, you could disable sound B, and you would only ear a sound when the first part of the bet gets matched and another when the last part of the bet gets matched.
jackio

One sound is perfectly fine,why complicate it,if you find it annoying turn it off.
Euler

I think you need to be more specific on your request. Exactly when would the sound alert and how would Bet Angel know when to trigger it?
jackio

Each time an order,part or all hits the matched bets page,you hear a beep.Is that possible?
Savage

In case the question was for me, i am no programmer, and my english isn't the best, but i think the following is possible (if i can make myself clear enough):

Since each bet as a unique number ID.

I place a bet (number 1234) on the market. The bet is immediatly fully matched. Therefore, it dissapears from the unmatched bets tab, and wasn't cancelled. Play C sound

I place a bet (number 12345) on the market. The bet is tottaly unmatched. Do nothing.

There is a first match on the bet. Therefore, bet 12345 still exists on the unmatched bets tab, but first appears also on the matches bets tab. Play A sound.

Bets with the 12345 ID keep appearing in the matched bets tab, but the 12345 ID reference still exists in the unmatched bets tab. Play B sound

Bet dissapears from the unmatched bets tab, and was not cancelled. Play C sound.

Of course you could also go with jackio's suggestion. However, if you could at least put a different sound on partial matched and fully matched (ignoring the first match thing) it would be enough for me.

Thank you.
jackio

New Sound Alert automation rule . . .how do we apply this function,please?

Return to “Suggestions”