Sound on matched bet

Help improve Bet Angel.
jackio

One sound is perfectly fine,why complicate it,if you find it annoying turn it off.
Euler

I think you need to be more specific on your request. Exactly when would the sound alert and how would Bet Angel know when to trigger it?
jackio

Each time an order,part or all hits the matched bets page,you hear a beep.Is that possible?
Savage

In case the question was for me, i am no programmer, and my english isn't the best, but i think the following is possible (if i can make myself clear enough):

Since each bet as a unique number ID.

I place a bet (number 1234) on the market. The bet is immediatly fully matched. Therefore, it dissapears from the unmatched bets tab, and wasn't cancelled. Play C sound

I place a bet (number 12345) on the market. The bet is tottaly unmatched. Do nothing.

There is a first match on the bet. Therefore, bet 12345 still exists on the unmatched bets tab, but first appears also on the matches bets tab. Play A sound.

Bets with the 12345 ID keep appearing in the matched bets tab, but the 12345 ID reference still exists in the unmatched bets tab. Play B sound

Bet dissapears from the unmatched bets tab, and was not cancelled. Play C sound.

Of course you could also go with jackio's suggestion. However, if you could at least put a different sound on partial matched and fully matched (ignoring the first match thing) it would be enough for me.

Thank you.
jackio

New Sound Alert automation rule . . .how do we apply this function,please?
ianhaines

Does anyone know if this has been implemented please?
Dallas

ianhaines wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:13 am
Does anyone know if this has been implemented please?
It can be done yes
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12991

Return to “Suggestions”