Help improve Bet Angel.
aperson

+1 to this feature from me
Scamp

+1
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

See beta v1.51.1 in the Announcements section for a build that contains Estimated Position In Queue
Euler

ICYMI this has been added to the latest version.
LeTiss

I'll be interested to see how accurate it is mate. I'm assuming you've trailed it and are happy with the results. I'm struggling to see how you can know when somebody in front of you has withdrawn their money, or how the dreaded XM affects the fill rate
Euler

We looked at how others had implemented it and have done our best to improve that by covering all angles and then some. As previously discussed there are still issues with the way this sort of thing works. But we did it anyhow as it seemed a popular request.
Derek27

LeTiss wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:07 pm
I'll be interested to see how accurate it is mate. I'm assuming you've trailed it and are happy with the results. I'm struggling to see how you can know when somebody in front of you has withdrawn their money, or how the dreaded XM affects the fill rate
I don't think there's any way of knowing whether cancelled bets are ahead or behind you in the queue. I guess the algorithm could take a conservative view that it's behind, or a probability view depending on how far up the queue you are.
BetScalper

I think its very useful as is as a general guide. For my purposes I don't want to be joining the existing queue if there is say >= £3K sitting there on one side or the other. In such a case I am more likely to want to jump in front, depending on how much is sitting on the other side and vice versa etc.

Ofcourse, if the mad bomber or Peter is about then it doesn't really matter what side you are on. If your on the opposite side then more than likely your going to get run over by a steam roller and need to leg it to the toilet asap. :lol:
wearthefoxhat

Euler wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:13 pm
We looked at how others had implemented it and have done our best to improve that by covering all angles and then some. As previously discussed there are still issues with the way this sort of thing works. But we did it anyhow as it seemed a popular request.
Will it be available in the next version?

Well done for making the effort to add this in.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:44 pm

Will it be available in the next version
Yes it’s in the v1.51.1 beta that was released today
Derek27

BetScalper wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:42 pm
Ofcourse, if the mad bomber or Peter is about then it doesn't really matter what side you are on. If your on the opposite side then more than likely your going to get run over by a steam roller and need to leg it to the toilet asap. :lol:
When did the mad bomber last trade?

Certainly hasn't been around for a while.
BetScalper

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:37 pm
BetScalper wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:42 pm
When did the mad bomber last trade?

Certainly hasn't been around for a while.
I was joking. :)
LeTiss

Euler wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:13 pm
OK, this is the scenario I am clearly talking about

A) £1000 stakes wanting to get matched at odds 2.22
B) I go in behind them with another £500 - there's now £1500 waiting to be matched, and my PIQ settings shows £1000 ahead of me
C) Somebody else then follows in behind me with another £500 - there's now £2000 waiting to be matched, and my PIQ setting still shows £1000
D) Nothing has been matched, but somebody withdraws £500 from the queue

E) How does BA know where that £500 has been taken from - was it the guy at the back, or was it part of the £1000 ahead of me?

I can't see how you could possibly predict that with any accuracy
wearthefoxhat

I've got the v1.51.1 beta version.

I'm in live mode, but I can't see any PIQ info showing. Is there a setting I have to change?

Thanks in advance.
Euler

It's not on by default you have to add it as a column on the ladder settings.

Return to “Suggestions”