Custom keyboard shortcuts to BA functions

Help improve Bet Angel.
stein

A really good idea about custom shortcuts for "take sp" and so on.
Euler

Check out the shortcuts editor in the latest edition of Bet Angel

http://www.betangel.com/user-guide/keyb ... ditor.html
stein

It was not easy to find, but there it is :) . Thank you very much, Euler. It's solved for me now
lsmiles

Does nobody have/see the need to place bets at the press of a keyboard-button?

I'm thinking something similar to the cancel back and cancel lay bet hotkeys but to place a bet instead.

For example;
'O' place lay bet at x ticks above/below best market price - where the number of ticks and above/below best market price would be customizable. This sort of functionality is already available through automation but it's just not possible to action it at the press of a button.

I honestly think my reaction times could be greatly improved by using hotkeys to place bets as opposed to switching from one side of the ladder to the other using the mouse.

Any thoughts?
Dallas

lsmiles wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:21 am
Does nobody have/see the need to place bets at the press of a keyboard-button?

I'm thinking something similar to the cancel back and cancel lay bet hotkeys but to place a bet instead.

For example;
'O' place lay bet at x ticks above/below best market price - where the number of ticks and above/below best market price would be customizable. This sort of functionality is already available through automation but it's just not possible to action it at the press of a button.

I honestly think my reaction times could be greatly improved by using hotkeys to place bets as opposed to switching from one side of the ladder to the other using the mouse.

Any thoughts?
This is an old thread, look at the post by Euler 2 above your post, a few upgrades ago a keyboard shortcut editor was added to the software allowing users to map over 70 actions to any key they want
Also there is this thread
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=12404
lsmiles

Thanks Dallas,
I am aware of the Keyboard Shortcut Editor and have previously had a good look at what's available but to the best of my knowledge there are no options for placing bets.

Are you aware of any?
Dallas

lsmiles wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:52 am
Thanks Dallas,
I am aware of the Keyboard Shortcut Editor and have previously had a good look at what's available but to the best of my knowledge there are no options for placing bets.

Are you aware of any?
Sorry i missed that part of your initial message, the placing of actual bets hasn't yet been added (unless greening up)
derekn

Hi - Have been looking at the Keyboard shortcuts editor and cant see how to do the following...

Id like to setup a hotkey for each saddle cloth to place a back bet - inplay - as per my custom back column, for each horse.

ie number 1 for SC 1 @ 1-Click amount
number 2 for SC 2 etc...

So, rather than using the mouse to click on the appropriate column during race, I could just use my numerical key pad to do the same.

Maybe the Keyboard Shortcuts for each horse/saddle cloth could be added to Inplay Trader settings?

Any thoughts on how to achieve this?

Thanks

Derek
Dallas

derekn wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:57 pm
Hi - Have been looking at the Keyboard shortcuts editor and cant see how to do the following...

Id like to setup a hotkey for each saddle cloth to place a back bet - inplay - as per my custom back column, for each horse.

ie number 1 for SC 1 @ 1-Click amount
number 2 for SC 2 etc...

So, rather than using the mouse to click on the appropriate column during race, I could just use my numerical key pad to do the same.

Maybe the Keyboard Shortcuts for each horse/saddle cloth could be added to Inplay Trader settings?

Any thoughts on how to achieve this?

Thanks

Derek
You'd need to create a Servant to place any type of bet, the starting of the Servant can then be assigned to a keyboard shortcut
ie, you'd create a Servant to place a back bet on saddle 1 and assign the starting of it to key 1
then create a Servant to place a back bet on saddle 2 and assign the starting of it to key 2

and so on

Return to “Suggestions”