Italian election 24/25 /02/2013!!!

giulio2010

Hi all,
I just want to let you know that Peppe Grillo is listed as prime minister on betfair available market. The odds are currently high but, with approaching the elections could improve .. Keep your eyes open cause I am quite sure that if M5S by surprise would win the elections Peppe Grillo would never accept the preme minister job!
Iron

Would you say Bersani is about right at 1.31 to back?

Jeff
giulio2010

Ferru123 wrote:Would you say Bersani is about right at 1.31 to back?

Jeff
It's hard to tell...From what we hear in the national televison Bersani and his coalition should win with the 37% of the votes so I 'd say 1,31 is a good value to take.
saying that in Italy you have to take into count that the current polls are 100% fake.
Berlusconi, however, is using all the channels available to him, newspaper and radios to claim that he is catching up and in 3 weeks he and his coalition will win the election. Every-one know that Berlusconi is finished as politician despite the polls gave him the current 18%. Berlusconi can only win if he riggs ( cheat ) the election. The biggest unknown result will come from Peppe Grillo. He refuses to go in television and radio but he has a major networking on the web, he also visiting citys squares on the average of 3 citys a day ( that is something astonishing) he also swum last actober from Calabria to Sicily for his regional campaign and took over 20% of the votes in sicily and began the 1st political movement in sicily ( the elected also cut their wage up to 75% a gave the money to struggling companies in Sicily, no1 ever done such a thing in Italy).
The squares that has been visiting yet were full of people, something that never happened on this scale before. I'd say Grillo can became the 2nd movement of Italy after Bersani coalition which even if won their governament won't last more then a year or 2...This coalitions are made to fail while Grillo is one single movement which has no coalitions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
demmas

The scandal of the MPS Bank (monte paschi di siena) cannot fail to have an impact on the elections, then Bersani's victory (PD) in my opinion, cannot be so clear as the dimensions.
Personally I lay Bersani (1,31), to close the trading a few days before the election.

ciao giulio2010, buona domenica!
giulio2010

I totally agree but on over 100 investigated and convicted of crimes in the parlament, the PDL has an outstanding number of it, not to mention all the Berlusconi scandals. Italian are fed up of it and as long berlusconi don't win their votes may go to PD ( Bersani) or to M5S ( Grillo).
The point of my post here was that having a lay quote for Grillo in the market ( whatever the odds are) it's FREE money. Even if he will win, he will never take the prime minister job or at least is what we have been told for quite while now.
However I will keep monitoring the odds of bersani too, like you said the 1,31 may be a cracking lay rather then a good back.
Buona domenica anche te.
demmas wrote:The scandal of the MPS Bank (monte paschi di siena) cannot fail to have an impact on the elections, then Bersani's victory (PD) in my opinion, cannot be so clear as the dimensions.
Personally I lay Bersani (1,31), to close the trading a few days before the election.

ciao giulio2010, buona domenica!
giulio2010

Pier Luigi Bersani is on 1,21 to be the next prime minister, but some online polls shows that the Bersani coalition is currently 3rd!!
I am following a poll from 14/02/2013 to today, more than 8,000 people have responded throughout Italy and shows that Grillo is currently at 43%, but even if he wins the election he will not be elected prime minister. The source of this poll are reliable and does not have any kind of interest on my part and has not intention of being missleading as regards the odds, it's just an extra information to take on!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CaerMyrddin

An internet poll is always a biased sample, so take the results with a pinch of salt.
giulio2010

Bersani is currently losing at the senate
1st results after 23% of the votes
Berlusconi coalition is currently at 31%
Bersani coalition is currently at 29%
M5S Grillo without coalitions is currently at 25.1%

Return to “Italiano”