http://www.betangel.com/vps/

demmas

I wanted to ask this question in a private admin, not to create unnecessary controversy.
But I have to make writing a post. If you feel that it is an invitation to circumvent the laws, deleted as well, and even the excuse my frankness. At the end of the month we Italians should be precluded betfair (.Com), wondering if .... chart using VPS, you can still use the. com also from Italy, or there will be locked account?

PS: If you delete the post, you could send me the answer for mp, thank you.

PS2: sorry for my english
Euler

I'm pretty sure whichever way you connect you will need a UK address or non Italian address or else Betfair will not allow it under the new legislation in Italy.
demmas

Thanks Euler, but mean an IP address or the physical? because the first is easily avoidable

The VPS unless I misread you connect with an IP English, is not it?
Euler

That is correct, so if you have a Uk address and IP you have no problems.
Kato

You can use a VPN to change your IP to a UK one.
However, there may be a problem with the fact that you are using an Italian credit card/bank account for your depositing?

I'm not sure, but maybe using a Skrill account will sort this out, otherwise, best thing to do would be to transfer money to a friend in the UK, set up a new account on a UK IP and get them to Skrill that money from their account into your new BF account.
demmas

Thank you too Kato. Do not use Skrill, but Paypal, but it's the same thing. Yes, of course I have to wait and see what happens from January 1, as it is officially came the news that Betfair. com will be closed at the end of December. I have to see if they close the account on. com or if you simply deviating on. it. In the first case the only alternative is just to get me to do a new recording by the UK and then I manage the account from ITALY, using VPS. I hope someone can help eventually.

Thank you.

Return to “Italiano”