Dutchy is Dead

We will update this with things that we think you should know.
convoysur-2

It is with great regret that i inform you all of the passing of Mr Clive Holland---aka---Dutchy- a forum member.and betangel customer,
He passed away to day in wales.
We had many a 4 hour skype season,there was lots of laughter and never anger,i can describe him as a good friend,a kind and funny bastard he was,and a crap trader,but he knew that,and spent many an hour trying to convince me to put planed days trading on a spread sheet rather than write it down,and email it to him so he could check it for me,
like i said he was a funny man.
Rest in peace you will be missed by many.
Marc
Euler

Sorry to hear that. Seems to be a year so far for people to cash out!
convoysur-2

Thats 2 today ,clive and a girl i went to school with she was only 47.
life is short.
i should book a holiday
Marc
Euler

A friend who I have been helping get started in business was rushed into hospital today for emergency brain surgery. Same age as me. Massive wake up call.
LeTiss

That's tragic

This trading/betting world creates a community all of it's own. I'm sorry to hear of his passing, as I recall seeing the name crop up a few times on the forum. I remember being really gutted at the death of Jonathan Rendall - I bloody loved that guy, even though I never even come close to meeting him

Recently a girl from my year in school died from breast cancer, she was 45. Sometimes in life you just need to follow your heart, as we never know when it's all going to end
guy333

I work for quite a large national organisation and it is tragic the amount of ex-colleagues that die young.

Quite ironic that they have slashed our pensions because they keep telling us that we are all living too long.
GaryCook

Sorry to hear we lost a brother.

Not been my year for that already.
Lost a female friend that was 27 and had a 5 yo daughter.

Was rough. Especially as she had left her live stream on from her phone as she passed.
I thought she was about to say they gave her the clear or something.

Return to “Announcements”