Betfair vs Betdaq

Help, advice and trading in technicolour
5hownewsday

Well, Betfair still holds the first position in regards to traded volumes. You will find that amounts of money available on Betfair are higher then on Betdaq. It’s not a critical difference unless you bet thousands of pounds in a single bet though. Medium traders will not have any problems with liquidity on Betdaq.
LeTiss

This is why BF are in a position to enforce PC

Betdaq are not so great for traders looking to push though £1000+ trades, especially on most sporting markets where BF totally kick BD's ass

My account with BD is still open, but I've given up trying to make it work

I realise people are angry at BF's treatment of customers, but I despise Betdaq more. I don't think Betdaq have progressed in 5 years, and that includes a time when the economy was booming - a pathetically unambitious firm
rogerpalmtree

I have to say I've never fully understood Betdaq's marketing strategy. As far as I can tell they focus all of their efforts in this area towards horse racing. I don't get why they don't advertise in other sports, (particullarly football). I don't think I've ever seen a Betdaq advert at a football match, which seems bizare considering the number of people who watch, and bet purely on that sport nowadays.

Obviously they can't do this to anywhere near the level of BF but maybe becoming the shirt sponser for a couple of lower league clubs as well as getting the odd piece of advertising space in the premiership would help their cause.

I don't know many people who watch horse racing but I do no a fair few people who bet on football and none of them have heard of Betdaq. Although TBF I don't work in their marketing dept so maybe they have their reasons.
Euler

Don't forget that Betdaq don't have anywhere near the same funding as Betfair so they can only work with what they have which probably isn't a lot.

Return to “Betfair trading videos - For current videos visit www.betangel.tv”