Auto Trade All Day - Spreadsheet

Example spreadsheets and comments on example spreadsheets.
waltond

Hi, I've tried the all day spreadsheet but was wondering if anybody could advise me which is the best boxes to tick or untick so that on most or all occassions that there is some profit rather than a loss. I've been trying to use it on Greyhound racing should it still work for that or is it best suited for Horse racing.
Thanks
Lagos

I have just tried to load a trial version of microsoft office 2010 onto the VPS but it says I need SP3. Does anyone know where I can download an older version of Excel that will work?

Thanks

Martin
Photon

I like the functionality that clears placed bets at specified interval and I'm trying to replicate this in a new spreadsheet but it doesn't work if I place the following code in a tab that I want to creat:

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()

If Range("I4") = "TICK" And Range("A25") = 0 Then Call TIMEODD
If Range("I4") <> "TICK" And Range("A25") = 1 Then Call TIMEEVEN

End Sub

I think its the cell A25 which is causing the problem. Does anyone know if I'm missing another code that is required in order for the cell A25 to be updated? The code in the module 1 that clears the actual bets require A25 to get to 0 and I don't that requires tinkering but I may be wrong.

All I want is code/s that clear placed bets at seconds I specify so any help will be much appreciated.
Photon

Any chance of this type of spreadsheet available for Betdaq? I'm mainly interested in the ability to clear placed bets section at time interval I specify.
hutcho74

Hi,

I am very new to this and I have just started using the automated spreadsheet as a trial to see how it all works. I have found that when it bets based on the WOM indicators the bets often go against what I want it to and this then ends up in a loss rather than a profit.

I have some ideas on how to turn this around but I am not able to re-code the spreadsheet so if anyone could help me with some small modifications I would be very appreciative.

Cheers,

Mat.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

You need to modify the formula in cell I7
hutcho74

Hi,

Thanks for your post. I had a look there and what I am looking to do is reverse the bets if WOM Rules are checked as True. At present the indicator IF WOM >= 60% LAY means that if the condition is met a LAY bet will be placed but I want to reverse it so a BACK bet is placed.

I can't see in that cell where I could change this or where the reference to cell L26 or L27 is located in the code.

Cheers,

Mat.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Just click on the cell and do a 'trace dependents'. We didn't write the spreadsheet but it's easy to find how it's put together.
hutcho74

Ok thanks, sorry for the obvious lack of Excel knowledge in my posts, still very much a beginner in this area.

Cheers,

Mat.
mike1973

Hi,
I have been trying out the "BetAngel-auto-trade-v2" spreadsheet last few days. I have ticked the WOM box, but is only triggering the lay bet when goes over 60%, then ofsets with the back bet. But it wont bet when goes under %40. How do i get it to back then lay? as it is only doing lay then back?
Cheers.
mike1973

Hi,
I have been trying out the "BetAngel-auto-trade-v2" spreadsheet last few days. I have ticked the WOM box, but is only triggering the lay bet when goes over 60%, then ofsets with the back bet. But it wont bet when goes under %40. How do i get it to back then lay? as it is only doing lay then back?
Cheers.
ebasson61

Hi

Just been looking at the videos for the new automation section within Guardian. This is what I've been waiting for. It's absolutely fantastic and really adds value to this software.

Thanks for putting it in :P
vanya

Hi Everyone,

I am a newiew and just getting my head around everything BA can do and found this excel file intriguing, but upon downloding and trying it out, it seems everything is calculating, but I cannot figure out how to "make it place bets etc".

My gut feeling is this file may not work with the current version of BA since changes may have been made.

But then again I could be just really missing the obvious.

Just so you know I have loaded it up as it is with the latest version of BA.

I have "Activate Sheet" ticked. It says it is active.
Aso the tick/tock is working, and I can see it saying "BET" every time it calculates to place a bet, but nothing is happening at the BeAngel level or on the Bet Angel worksheet in the command area. The Bet Angel worksheet data is working correctly.

Can anyone help? Hopefully it is something simple and can adjust the file or you can upload a working version with the current BA?

Many many thanks in advance for your help with this - anyone - it is very much APPRECIATED!

Good luck with your trading today!

Cheers,
Vanya
vanya

H everyone,

I got it to work on another computer!
No need to help me anymore with this issue thanks.

Cheers,
Vanya
paxuko

Hello, i need help, how i can download that spreedsheet?
i see the info i don´t have permission...thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Example spreadsheets”