Newbie Calculate How Much I should Lay

wolfgang1983

Hi,

I am new to the trading market. I would like to know how to calculate the lay odds with out using a lay calculator

Ass you can see when I use back / lay calculator it does it for me how every

I would like to learn how to add how much I should put down my self.

Question How to work out the math's quickly for how much I should lay please note I faild math at school haha.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jukebox

One of the advantages of using Bet Angel is that it will work this out for you faster than you will ever be able to so you can concentrate on the trading. Just make sure you get your settings right, check out the user manual or watch a few of the Bet Angel videos.
Derek27

Wolfgang, are you trading or arbing?

The screenshot you showed is aimed at arbers who back horses with bookies and lay them on the exchange.
wolfgang1983

Jukebox wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:24 am
One of the advantages of using Bet Angel is that it will work this out for you faster than you will ever be able to so you can concentrate on the trading. Just make sure you get your settings right, check out the user manual or watch a few of the Bet Angel videos.
Do you have a video link on the how it does it for you?
wolfgang1983

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:11 am
Wolfgang, are you trading or arbing?

The screenshot you showed is aimed at arbers who back horses with bookies and lay them on the exchange.
I back and lay the same horse not sure what that is I think that trading. Been watching a lot of video's but in November when I buy pro will get in to it.
JTEDL

Also you just have commission on the lay bet there on that matched betting calculator, so will be incorrect if both backing/laying on the exchange.

Return to “Australian”