Guardian Automation Not Keeping In-Play

wolfgang1983

Hi,

I have been trying to set up the guardian automation but when I place the bet it does not keep it in play it cancels out?

What have I done wrong in my guardian automation

I have added two pictures of it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jukebox

1. Your bet can be placed anywhere between 15 minutes to 0 seconds before the off.
2. Your keep bet is set to fire 3 times at 5 second intervals in only five seconds of time between 5 seconds and zero seconds

You need to be sure that your keep bet rule fires at least once after the last possible moment your bet can be placed. How can it be expected to keep a bet that is fired after the keep bet instruction is fired.
You need to allow enough time for your keep bet instruction to do its work - It cant fire 3 times at 5 second intervals in only 5 seconds.

if you check out any of the Bet Angel videos, manuals or example files supplied by Dallas you will see that it is typical to let your bets do their work up to a certain time before the off and then fire any green up or keep bet rules after that time.

It is also important to ensure that your Guardian is monitoring the market properly and your computer awake. If you have 100 markets open in your guardian and have not restricted the refresh time to the period it needs to concentrate on your file it might be updating other markets in the 5 seconds you allowed your keep be to fire.
wolfgang1983

Jukebox wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:47 pm
1. Your bet can be placed anywhere between 15 minutes to 0 seconds before the off.
2. Your keep bet is set to fire 3 times at 5 second intervals in only five seconds of time between 5 seconds and zero seconds

You need to be sure that your keep bet rule fires at least once after the last possible moment your bet can be placed. How can it be expected to keep a bet that is fired after the keep bet instruction is fired.
You need to allow enough time for your keep bet instruction to do its work - It cant fire 3 times at 5 second intervals in only 5 seconds.

if you check out any of the Bet Angel videos, manuals or example files supplied by Dallas you will see that it is typical to let your bets do their work up to a certain time before the off and then fire any green up or keep bet rules after that time.

It is also important to ensure that your Guardian is monitoring the market properly and your computer awake. If you have 100 markets open in your guardian and have not restricted the refresh time to the period it needs to concentrate on your file it might be updating other markets in the 5 seconds you allowed your keep be to fire.
Sorry no luck with it still not keepin in play.
wolfgang1983

wolfgang1983 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:08 am
Jukebox wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:47 pm

Sorry no luck with it still not keepin in play.

To let you know I have got it working now took a while to figure it out
Nervous

It's easy, I don't know the conditions for your bet so simple way is to stop it firing 2 seconds before off time and set your keep time for 1 second before off and fire once.

Grrr, didn't see your last post saying you have worked it out.

Return to “Australian”