Strange ladder

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
ShaunWhite

I've closed/restarted BA, switch streaming on/off, but still getting this on the election majority market (Cons) ?

Where's that 12692 amount coming from? BF is showing the [email protected] and [email protected]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kerberus

It's a French/Russian/EU plot to bamboozle you. Upgrade to 1.48!!!!!!!!!
ShaunWhite

Are you saying that this issue is addressed in 1.48?
kerberus

Nope, it's just a French, Russian and EU plot to undermine democracy as we know it. Don't worry you're not paranoid - the forces of evil are out there - they do exist -we just call them by different names. But you can be certain the are Johnny Foreigners by golly!
ShaunWhite

? I'm not the paranoid one here, you're the one talking about plots and evil forces. (unless that was all sarcasm)

I'm just trying to get back to business and get this bug sorted out.
kerberus

I'm referring, albeit obliquely to the french/american elections as wot the reds (rushians) were supposed to have thingymabobbed. I am not sure where the french/yanks keep their rooshians but we used to have "reds under the bed" .

Guardian user data exposed. (Soulmates)

bbc.co.uk - it's a dating site not the BA version.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-39843895
just 5 hours ago.

It's just a daft old monday today, every time I click a position it immediately goes exactly the opposite way to the way it damn well should go. So it must be the evil empire ( I can't remember if thats the rooshians or the star wars one)

Whatever no matter how big the defeat I will do the decent political thing and blame some damn foreigner - that 12692 doesn't look British to me - it's probably Roubles or Euros anybody got a pocket calculator?

(Oh and by the way. Im actually in the wrong damned thread!) :oops:
dmbusa

Hijacking (well sort of) this thread.

Several times in the last two days I have had the same situation where there appears to be money on both sides of the market at the same price, but have not been able to catch an image as it has been in play.

Last night i did get a small screen shot the market was under 2.5 goals in the Madrid v Roma game
BALadder.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

It's probably cross matching, but I'd have to check on the market. If you see something like this, try toggling the cross matching on and off to check. Pain in the proverbial.
Trader Pat

I was having this problem a lot and tried everything from XM on/off, streaming on/off even reinstalled Bet Angel but nothing worked. In the end I fixed it by rebooting the router every day! Don't have these kinds of issues any longer.

Is there any difference having XM switched ON during racing markets? I've played around with it on and off and it looks no different to me. I can see XM at work in a 2 outcome sport like tennis or darts but dont notice it in racing.
dmbusa

Had the same happen yesterday with XM turned off will see how today goes after rebooting the router
Dallas

dmbusa wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:44 pm
Had the same happen yesterday with XM turned off will see how today goes after rebooting the router
If your using streaming try switching back to polling briefly and see if that clears it
dmbusa

Thanks for the fast reply Dallas, now a kind of dumb question how do I know if I am using streaming? (had Betangel for a while but not been active for sometime)
Dallas

dmbusa wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:59 pm
Thanks for the fast reply Dallas, now a kind of dumb question how do I know if I am using streaming? (had Betangel for a while but not been active for sometime)
It was only added in V1.46 so you will of needed to of downloaded a version new than that, even then its turned off by default, but if you look at the bottom right you'll either have the word 'Streaming' or a series of numbers if your using polling
dmbusa

Again thank you for the fast reply, I am on V1.49 but have a series of numbers in the bottom right so streaming is off as you said.
Dallas

dmbusa wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:15 pm
Again thank you for the fast reply, I am on V1.49 but have a series of numbers in the bottom right so streaming is off as you said.
No probs, so it rules that out Streaming as being a possible cause, so I'd just continue to eliminate the other suggestions that have put forward

Return to “Support”