VPS question

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Laugro1968

Hi,

Do I have to download the server version to install Betangel on a new VPS server or the standard version?

Thank you,
Laurent
Euler

Server edition but either will work, it's just the server edition is tweaked for performance on a server.
Laugro1968

Ok, cheers!
Laugro1968

Hello,

I installed the server version, but I'm getting an "error - code 6" message when trying to run it on the server.
The standard version works, but I'm not happy with the screen resolution (yet the resolution on the server is 1920x1080).

Thank you,
Laurent
Dallas

The error code 6 message is usually shown if you try to install the server version to your regular PC/Laptop.

Have you logged onto your VPS and used its IE to navigate to the BA website to download and install it directly to your server?

You can set the resolution via the Remote Desktop Client (using More Options link before you login to the VPS).
On Windows 10, there's also zoom option in the system menu of Remote Desktop Connection (visible after you've logged into the VPS). In addition to zoom, there's also Smart Sizing if you prefer.

Return to “Support”