Why the Guardian does not keep my Automation rule when i log out

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Sezai

Hi,

I am totally new to The Guardian and Automation on Bet Angel. Never used that Feature. Now i tried some stuff and there is one problem i am not able to found a solution until now.

When I Set an Automation Rule on a selected market and then closing Bet Angel the Automation rule is no longer set when i open Bet Angel again. How can i save an Automation Rule on a specific market ?

Greetz Sezai
Dallas

You cant, its done this way on purpose to prevent any possibility you might log in and have automation you had forgot about start triggering in the back ground without your knowledge, or worse some markets may be mid way through so a rule could start triggering halfway through but without placing the earlier required bets for its over all strategy .
Kafkaesque

Dallas wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:14 pm
You cant, its done this way on purpose to prevent any possibility you might log in and have automation you had forgot about start triggering in the back ground without your knowledge, or worse some markets may be mid way through so a rule could start triggering halfway through but without placing the earlier required bets for its over all strategy .
I was actually thinking about the same question. The reasoning behind it, as you've explained it, is very solid. Any chance, though, in future versions the have current setup as the default, but having the option in settings to bypass this?

Not just the automation rules. Also if, say, a back bet with an offset lay once matched has been placed already, if there's a logout and login then the offset bet does not trigger. Would be a big help if that part was covered as well, should you build the above option into a future version.

Return to “Support”