Bet Angel VPS restarted automatically

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
foxwood

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:04 pm
Are there issues around subscribing to the vps version, but finding my own host to run it on, or hosting it myself? I accept I wouldn't benefit from any especially hi-speed comms with BF that you may have implemented and so far it's just an idea for a workaround that springs to mind.
If you don't need super HFT have a look at Tagadab Windows cloud servers - cheap, great service and live UK bodies always at the end of the phone including emergency tech support phone 24 x 7.

They upgraded Fri night at 20:00 having given about 12 hours immediate warning with an early warning likely to happen 2 days earlier.

Used them for a couple of years now without any problems - just like using your own desktop and you can easily set RDP up to use multi-monitor layout locally if you have that sort of setup. Helps get round my lousy internet speed being out in the sticks - all the work is done on the server and it just has to send me the bits of the screen(s) that have changed :)
ShaunWhite

Thanks foxwood, I'll have a look at that.

Return to “Support”