Market not suitable for Soccer Mystic

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
garyk1968

Hi,

For some reason I cannot get Soccer Mystic to work. Even though I am on the match odds for a specific game keep getting the 'This Market is not suitable for soccer mystic' and not sure why?

Screenshot here: Image

Cheers

Gary
Dallas

Soccer Mystic requires certain markets to be provided by betfair for it to be able to make predictions, namely: Match Odds, Correct Score and Total Goals. If all those markets are not available, then the match will not be supported by Soccer Mystic.

The Soccer tab of Guardian has an option to filter out markets that are not supported by Soccer Mystic and show only those that can be profiled by the tool.
garyk1968

Cheers Dallas, appreciated.
Silver Lining

Hi,

I received the same results when evaluating BA professional on a 14 day trial. I tried all the up coming Premier league matches with the same outcome. Can anyone confirm that most of the Premier league games will normally include the relevant markets required to enable Soccer Mystic analysis nearer to kick off? I do not want to pay for the additional features of BA pro if these popular matches are not available.

MickyC
Dallas

Silver Lining wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:28 pm
Hi,

I received the same results when evaluating BA professional on a 14 day trial. I tried all the up coming Premier league matches with the same outcome. Can anyone confirm that most of the Premier league games will normally include the relevant markets required to enable Soccer Mystic analysis nearer to kick off? I do not want to pay for the additional features of BA pro if these popular matches are not available.

MickyC
It's over a week to the first premier league match so there will only be the match odds and maybe one or two O/U markets open - that's why it's saying they can't be profiled yet.

Once all the markets I stated in my first reply (Match Odds, Correct Score and Total Goals.) are available Soccer Mystic will be able to profile the match.
These markets will exist on every match in the Premier League and other top fight leagues
Jukebox

If you use guardian to load up the football markets it has a handy filter to call up only markets suitable for Soccer Mystic.

As you are a new user you might not have seem all the whistles and bells yet In the meantime if you're keen to have a look I can tell you that the Bahia v Palmeira game is kicking off a little later and is one that you can look at in Soccer Mystic.
Silver Lining

Thanks so much guys. My 14 day trial has already expired so needed reassurance from those in the know. There isn't enough time in 14 days for a newbie to get to grips with all these extra features. I spent most of my time on the one click screen losing money on the horses not knowing how to exit trades properly. But looking forward to the footie, that's more my thing.

A good tip for newbies (like myself) would be to use the free basic version (which I didn't know existed till today) for learning basic trades and when comfortable evaluate the full blown version.

Thanks again your help is invaluable to us new starters.

Return to “Support”