Import Automation/Servant Filles

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
Ekimlorac

Hi I am trying to import some automation files but my browser wont download them I cannot get box up that says Select a Bet angel automation rules file to import. Can you please advise Thanking You
Dallas

Can you confirm if you cant download them or import them?
Ekimlorac

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:28 pm
Can you confirm if you cant download them or import them?
I cannot do either Thanks
Ekimlorac

i cannot do either Thanks
Dallas

When you click on the .baf file you should get a popup window to appear like below which you would click 'save' on

Are you not getting that window?
if not can you download other files from sites OK?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ekimlorac

Dallas downloaded file you said to do when i press okay as file is there Adobe Reader box comes up and says could not open Scalping WOM.baf because it is experiance supported file type or because the file has been damagedfor example sent as an email attachment and wasnt correctly decoded Thanks for any help you can send me.
Dallas

Ekimlorac wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:20 pm
Dallas downloaded file you said to do when i press okay as file is there Adobe Reader box comes up and says could not open Scalping WOM.baf because it is experiance supported file type or because the file has been damagedfor example sent as an email attachment and wasnt correctly decoded Thanks for any help you can send me.
You should have the option to 'save' to your PC once you have done that it's opened directly in Bet Angel using the servant manager (bellboy icon) as shown in the image attached in the thread you downloaded the file from
Ekimlorac

Dallas Thankyou very much for your help ive got everything up and running now.

Return to “Support”