incorrect offsets

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
sa7med

25/07/2018 XX:XX:XX: [Excel] : £ 30.00 Back bet placed on XXXX at 4.2. Fully matched at 4.2. Ref: XXXXXXXXXX ( Fill or kill bet with 0 seconds delay. Offsetting by 1 ticks with greening. )
25/07/2018 XX:XX:XX: [Excel] : £ 31.50 Lay bet placed on XXXX at 4. Entirely unmatched when it initially reached the market. Ref: XXXXXXXXXX

I've posted about this before. This is really starting to happen quite often. Bets getting offset incorrectly in excel (should be offset at 4.1 not 4 - ie 1 tick). I think it's because the odds move when the bet is placed but still: shouldnt the offset be based on the original bet not the market? Does this happen to anyone else? Anything I can do to alleviate?
sa7med

Still exhibiting this behaviour. Seems to happen if you take the full amount available. So if there's 10 pounds avail at 5.0, if you take the full 10 with an offset of 1 it will sometimes, if not always, offset it to 9.6. Really feel this needs a fix!

Return to “Support”