User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
greg

Hi all,
Please can you help me? I get this error message when i try to log in from my laptop.
“Exception occurred the underlying connection was closed Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel”.
I`ve checked date and time and that seems ok I`ve also checked the Knowledge base but this exacted message is not listed?
Many thanks
Dallas

Betfair updated their security protocols back in February so you'll get that error if you're still using an old version of Bet Angel, the following blog explains further and how to update
https://www.betangel.com/blog/betfair-login/

Or you can go straight to the new V1.52 beta released earlier this week
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=18643
greg

Hi Dallas.
Thank you for your reply, I have downloaded the latest version but unfortunately i am still getting the same message.
Dallas

Are you using Win7 with SP1 or above?

If your still on Vista or XP, unfortunately, you won't be able to access still as Betfair's new security protocol TLS1.2 is not supported by either of those versions of Windows - everyone accessing via the API with 3rd part software like Bet Angel now needs to be using Win7 with SP1 or above.

If you are using Win7 with SP1 or above and your using any anti-virus or firewalls try disabling those, if your able to login then you'll just need to give them permission to allow access in the future
greg

Ok , thank you Dallas ,
I can log in on the Betfair site but not with BA
I am running Windows 7 but not sure about the SP1 part ? I will look into it tomorrow
Many thanks Greg
Dallas

greg wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:38 pm
Ok , thank you Dallas ,
I can log in on the Betfair site but not with BA
I am running Windows 7 but not sure about the SP1 part ? I will look into it tomorrow
Many thanks Greg
Yes, you'll still be able to log into the website site,its just access via the API that now requires Win7 SP1 or above

Make sure you turn any anti-virus and firewalls off to as that may be blocking access

Return to “Support”