Variable Dutching

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
mobile

Now the main football season is over, I have been looking at different approaches.
Taking correct scores as an example.
I was looking at variable dutching.
Using a variety of negative, positive and 0 returns.
However it would appear that as soon as my total selected scores reach 100% of book value.
Then no bets can be calculated. Even though there might be a large element of negative returns.
Not being overly mathematical. Could someone confirm that this is correct.
Dallas

Can you post up a screenshot as an example of whats happening?
mobile

Having a few problems Cant seem to get upload image to connect.
So trying to give verbal description.

Simple example. Using correct score screen. Chelsea/Arsenal.
Using the dutching screen. Back for a total profit of £10.
No potential bets show as the book percentage has reached 100% plus.
Removing the 3 selections for any other, reduces the book percentage to below 100% and the total stake and bets are shown.

What I have noticed, is that by changing the required profit/loss you can bring in 1 of the any other scores.
For this example I have arbitrarily changed every other score to £-10.
This has allowed me to bring in an additional score. (Any other home win in this case).
This would indicate to me that negative values on returns, can change the book percentage and the calculations.
This is what I wanted to confirm.
Dallas

Ok i see what you mean now.

Its because your backing to a target profit and the only way a target profit can be achieved is if backing a book to under 100%, once it goes over 100% then that target profit can no longer be achieved or calculated.

If you use either of the other two staking methods it will allow you to dutch all runners - even if going over 100% resulting in a loss

Return to “Support”