Tech Bubble

Long, short, Bitcoin, forex - Plenty of alternate market disuccsion.
andyfuller

charcoline wrote:Yep, i'm not happy with the fact that Linkedin was bought by Microsoft. See what Microsoft did with Nokia (my favorite brand). they ruined Nokia. However luckily, Facebook didn't buy Linkedin and turn it into another mess like what they turned Instagram into a chaotic market.
I don't think you can blame Microsoft for ruining Nokia - imo Nokia did a pretty good job of that themselves. They just got left behind as technology and how people use mobiles moved on, much like Blackberry.

Instagram imo was a very good purchase by Facebook and I think they have done really well with it and will continue to do so.
charcoline

andyfuller wrote:
charcoline wrote:Yep, i'm not happy with the fact that Linkedin was bought by Microsoft. See what Microsoft did with Nokia (my favorite brand). they ruined Nokia. However luckily, Facebook didn't buy Linkedin and turn it into another mess like what they turned Instagram into a chaotic market.
I don't think you can blame Microsoft for ruining Nokia - imo Nokia did a pretty good job of that themselves. They just got left behind as technology and how people use mobiles moved on, much like Blackberry.

Instagram imo was a very good purchase by Facebook and I think they have done really well with it and will continue to do so.
Of course, i consider they're all good deal for both sides. Good purchase but bad operation, you know. I really loved Nokia but Nokia with Windows Phone OS.

Return to “Trading Financial markets”