need help with signals prematch

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
cains

Have attached my prematch.baf file.

What i want is look at a market.
If price on favorit is steaming i want to set a signal. And if price 60sec later is still less than what it was when signal was set, i want to decrease by 1. And if price drift to increase it by 1.
Then i want to look 120 sec from signal is made if price is still less than first. That means price is stable or still steaming, then i want to make a back bet, and offset.
With drifting i want to lay. and offset.

But the signal is not even set. I watched a marked where price was 2,22 and the favorit. and shortly after the lay price was 2,20. and it still was that 120 sec later. but no signal set, and so no decrease either.

Its my first attempt with signals :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cains

No one ?

What i basicly want to do is signals when odds on lay side is changing.
Decrease signal 1 pt when odds is coming in and increasing when odds is drifting.

/ carsten
Dallas

The signal goals example file does something along these lines so the set up from that should point you in the right direction
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490
cains

Thx Dallas

Been looking at the thread, and it looks good. Defently something i can use. But not sure its the right for me here but will take closer look in practice mode.

Is it possible to do so i get a signal for each tick movement? Only gonna use it on soccer and prematch. (more than 1hour pre kickoff).
If ex. Odds is 2,00
If odds drop to 1,99 its decreasing by 1.
In the rules it looks every 65sec. In that time odds could drop to 1,95 but still only decrease by 1 in signals.

Is it possible to make it per tick? or is it just to make it look at it every 5sec to be more accurate ?

Thx for taking your time Dallas with helping everyone in here. Great work you are doing. Im learning everytime i read one of your post (Y)
Dallas

No problem glad your finding them useful,

Mu last reply was mainly in response to your first post whereby you can set a signal following a several tick movement in odds however its not yet possible to track individual tick increments with signal, the suggestion has been put forward here if you want to add your support to it
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=14168
cains

Thx. I tried about with the signal and odds movement. And yes its not possible from my try on all big markets last 24 hours. :) I defently dont get what i should ;)

Thx for the link. I have added my support for that. :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”