Traded volume

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
komanok

Hello!
Please tell me anybody, how can I sort selections by volume in automation and then select 2nd volume fav for example?
Derek27

bump
mobius

Real life is getting more like the GeeGees
"Posted at 14:11
Leaving it to the last five minutes
Reuters has a good story about how a growing portion of trading in European stock markets is happening in the final five minutes of the business day.

Why does this matter, I hear you ask? Automated investments like exchange-traded funds use end-of-day pricing for their own valuations and they make up a bigger and bigger portion of investments.

This has led to concerns over whether enough shares are changing hands to make for accurate pricing.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/business-49367813"
8-)
Vovsen

Could maybe load all selections in the Watchlist and sort them by traded volume, then either click on #2's price or drag him over and deploy a servant, or add your bot on the selection as a guardian nomination.
The volume would be interchanging alot between selections, so if thats not fast enough and it is fully automated you are looking for.

I guess you could also try:
Store volume traded of every selection
Set a signal if a selections stored value is greater than all the other selections stored values, and store a value for #1 with the selections traded volume.
Another signal with a condition that volume traded on the selection is greater than all the others traded volume, and that the first signal has triggered, and is less than stored value #1 - also store volume traded #2
Use this signal to trigger
Then probably set a timer or something, before a reset signal rule is run that clears all signals

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”